Jackson Guitars unleashed the Limited Edition Series Guitar "Vampyric Hell." This guitar features a vampire skull nestled within blue realistic fire over a black base. Only 10 of these guitars have been produced, assuring a true collector's piece! Jackson Guitars kept #1 and I have #2. Created by world renowned master airbrush artist James Kunzinger.

2008 Jackson MG Series DKMG Dinky™ Limited Edition
Certificate of Authenticity signed by Artist
Black with Limited Edition Vampyric Hell Graphics
Alder body with Carved Top
Bolt-On Rock Maple
Rosewood with Compound 14” to 16” Radius and 24 Jumbo Frets
Bridge Pickup - EMG® 81
Neck Pickup - EMG® 85
Floyd Rose® Licensed Double Locking Tremolo
Reverse Jackson 6-In-Line Pointed Headstock, Compound (14” to 16&rdquo Fingerboard Radius, MOTO Piranha Tooth Position Inlays, Ivoroid Binding on Neck and Headstock, Custom “Vampyric Hell” truss rod cover I had made especially for this one.

I have owned the $2,000+ Jackson USA SL1 and SL2H guitars in the past. I like the feel, action, and tone of this guitar better than SL1 and equally to the SL2H. This things ROCKS with the EMGs! Not to mention it looks absolutely KILLER! I bought this Limited Edition directly from Jackson in July '08 for $1,200. It is in MINT condition with no dings or dents of any kind. Rarely played... I mostly just looked at it. Times are tough right now so I have to let it go.

$800 + shipping.
Attachments:
DKMG1.jpg
DKMG2.jpg
DKMG4.jpg
DKMG5.jpg
wow whoever painted that did a hell of a job. awesome.
Jackson RR5 ivory w/ EMG 81/85
Jackson DX6 w/ SD Distortion & Dimarzio Super Distortion
Fender Starcaster Sunburst
Mesa/Boogie DC-3
Johnson JT50 Mirage
Ibanez TS-9
Morley Bad Horsie 2
Boss CE-5

ISP Decimator
Boss DD-6
Korg Pitchblack
Thats amazing?

Would u ship it to the uk? How much extra?
Burny LG75-GR
Epi SG Pro 1966 Ltd Ed
PRS Angelus SE Custom

Korg Pandora effect unit (for practising)
Slash CryBaby
Blackstar HT-5
Korg RC2 Looooooper
I think it is very expensive to ship a guitar overseas. Anyone have any idea? I heard it was like $400.
It's really out of my price range with an extra £100 on top. Sorry but Im in love!! Will try selling an organ or something!!! lol
Burny LG75-GR
Epi SG Pro 1966 Ltd Ed
PRS Angelus SE Custom

Korg Pandora effect unit (for practising)
Slash CryBaby
Blackstar HT-5
Korg RC2 Looooooper
$800 shipped and insured in the continental US! That's only $100 more than a standard DKMG and this Limited Edition has a $600 paint job!
I had a resonator acoustic shipped over from the states for £40.
Granted it was supposed to be a bass...

It's not as expensive as some think.
Anyway, beautiful guitar. I don't think I'd be able to sell it.

Good luck, hope you get a good price.