Ok, so I pick up my LP today and the rhythm pick up aint working, I tried messing around with the switch but that didnt seem to be the problem, anyone know what I should try, I could take the pick up off, and see whats wrong with that one.
Any help is appreciated

there is basically no sound coming out, otherwise trebble works fine
Gear:
Epi Les Paul Custom (Ebony)
Boss CH-1 Chorus
Ibanez Weeping Demon
Same thing happened to my studio.
But I haven't attempted to correct it yet so I'm not sure what it is. I never play that guitar anyway haha
MINI enthusiast

@stevenpollock

My band: avenueofembers.com
Quote by neverspoiled
thank you stevenpollock..
the only Pit-head thats not a douche bag...right now anyway
=)
Check wiring, and the toggle switch, they are the two likely culprits

LP toggle switchs seem a bit dodgy, a guy I know with two old gibby LPs say they eventually go no matter what you do
Gibson 58 RI VOS Custombuckers
Mesa Lonestar Special 2x12
if its an epi LP custom then i had the EXACT same problem. i didn't really do anything to fix it. i just unplugged the cord from the amp and guitar and i didn't play or turn anything on for a few days. i replugged everything and it started to work again. i have no idea how but no complaints here..
Quote by edge11
yeah im not at gc dude, i dont live there.

||=(|''''|''''|''''|''''|)>-----
And I'd put money on you all having a dodgy selector switch. It's either broken, got bent contacts or it's simply dirty.
Actually called Mark!

Quote by TNfootballfan62
People with a duck for their avatar always give good advice.

...it's a seagull

Quote by Dave_Mc
i wanna see a clip of a recto buying some groceries.

stuffmycatswatchontv.tumblr.com
There was a guitar like this at my local GC. Les Paul Swamp Ash, I believe (or something like that) but yeah, the neck pickup wasn't producing any sound. might be a cable inside.
I actually figured it out, looks like my tone nobs are messed up, when I twist them all the way, the sound copletely stops, then I have to twist them back all the way down for the sound to come, so now I have to buy bew pots!
Gear:
Epi Les Paul Custom (Ebony)
Boss CH-1 Chorus
Ibanez Weeping Demon
The epi factory switches seem to go out pretty fast. Sometimes you can clean em or bend the little tabs.