Well, some prick has been E-mailing me with some scam. This is what has been said so far (start from the bottom, I'm herbyrulez):

Right. Then find an excuse for this one; why me? What do you even know about me?

To: herbyrulez@yahoo.com
Sent: Monday, February 2, 2009 2:39:59 PM
Subject: RE: Are you still there?

Dear Sir,

Mind the kind of words you use on people.
I am ready to make transfer without asking for an advance fee. How do you wish to receive funds? I am waiting for your email to enable us proceed at once.

David Anthony.

Date: Wed, 28 Jan 2009 13:55:18 -0800
Subject: Re: Are you still there?
To: davidanthony@8u8.com

Right, right. You asshole. You're making a mockery of religion by hiding behind it, misleading people's fate. If you're so honest, then send cash, ****er.

To: herbyrulez@yahoo.com
Sent: Tuesday, January 27, 2009 12:03:41 AM
Subject: RE: Are you still there?

Hello,

I wish to convey to you that I have seen the message and the content is well understood.

"Let those who love the Lord hate evil, for He guards the lives of His faithful ones and delivers them from the hand of the wicked." Psalms 97:10 My life belongs to God and I am a new creation in Christ Jesus and good and evil can not exist in the same body.
Thank you very much, for your high sense of maturity, intelligence, experience and understanding displayed in your message, although you used the language of total doubts and uncertainty. Well, your approach gave me the impression to reply you back.

I am not annoyed or provoked about your comments because you have a reason for that, Considering the high rate of injustice of man to man, Insincerity, victimization ,Indiscipline, Violent Crimes, Political Snuggery, Oppression, Fear, Insecurity, Corruption ,fraudulent activities e.t.c going around the whole world now, One may think as you are thinking. Mr. Joshua David has already phone email and asked me to watch out for your email. He is only a sick and helpless man looking for great help, I do not know why you are sounding so angry. Do you have something evil in your heart?
My client's lawyer has just finished preparing the paper work as regards this transaction and I have also submitted it to the foreign remittance department of CO-OPERATIVE BANK PLC. as instructed by our customer MR. Joshua David. I need the following information from you:

Full name:
Contact Address:
Telephone number:

When I receive the above information from you, I will forward it to the paying bank. The bank’s management will be contacting you directly as soon as you provide all the needed information, then the said fund will be released and transferred into your nominated bank account.
I am ever ready to assist you get these fund transfer completed.

Regards,
David Anthony.

Date: Mon, 26 Jan 2009 15:03:08 -0800
Subject: **** you
To: davidanthony@8u8.com

**** you. You're a bastard, trying to scam people. You don't even know me, and yet you're "sending me money". I hope you really do die.

I can't find the first message he sent me, but it was something about being sick, and transferring money to me. Anyways, anyone who wants to spam this dude, feel free to do so.

So, Pit, what do you think I should do?