Which one is better? I want to get a semi-hollow guitar and am thinking the Sheraton. I play indie, alternative, folk stuff and the guitarist of one of my favorite bands uses one (Silversun Pickups). The problem is the price tag. I'm a senior in hs and work part time and part of my paycheck goes in the bank for college so i'm not making much. The dot seems to be the same just less good looking. Is the sheraton better than the dot?
Sheraton sheraton a thousand times sheraton. Those things are awesome. They're lighter and have better pickups and they just feel like they're built better.
Telecaster - SG - Jaguar
Princeton Reverb, Extra Reverb
P-Bass - Mustang Bass
Apogee Duet 2 - Ableton Suite
Sheraton definitely.It's a higher quality instrument all around.

WARNING!: THIS USER HAS BEEN KNOWN TO BE AN OPINIONATED ASS. ALWAYS USE CAUTION WHEN READING POSTS AND NEVER USE NEAR AN OPEN FLAME.USE ONLY AS DIRECTED.KEEP OUT OF REACH OF CHILDREN.

The Sheraton definitely. BUT if you are short on cash, I STRONGLY RECOMMEND checking out the Ibanez AS73. It's about 350 bucks and beats the pants off of the Epiphone Dot. The AS73 has better pickups, great feel, and it's built better. TRUST ME MAN. AND they make a white one.
Gear:
Gibson SG Standard
Fender American Standard Stratocaster
Gretsch G6118T Anniversary
Fender Standard Telecaster
Epi Les Paul Standard
Fender Showmaster

Peavey Valveking Half Stack

My YouTube Channel
See if you can find a sheraton used maybe. If not definately look into the ibanez artcore series, or if you can find a used Hagstrom Viking, those are killer guitars.
reach in the darkness for what you can find travel great distance in your mind.