Page 1 of 2
I havent, but what are you in it for?
Setup..:
Fender Roadhouse Strat
Fender Hotrod Deluxe amp
BOSS DS-2
Dunlop Jimi Hendrix Crybaby Wah
I called the police 3 times in a row without saying anything and I had a whole division knockin' at my door within three minutes.

Quite the interview(reprimanding)
hue
yeah, its nervewracking, even when i had done nothing wrong. just play it cool man, DONT LIE ABOUT ANYTHING!
worse is having to talk to the police when you're high
Yeah I have. If they do the bad cop vs. good cop routine just go along with it. Don't tell them where mendoza hid the cocaine before his yacht blew up in space. Good luck, kid. You're gonna need it.
████████████████████████████
███████████████████████████
█████████████████████████
██████████████████████████
Quote by Kensai
Yeah I have. If they do the bad cop vs. good cop routine just go along with it. Don't tell them where mendoza hid the cocaine before his yacht blew up in space. Good luck, kid. You're gonna need it.

WTF?
Yeah I have as a witness. Its a standard questioning. No pressure just tell the truth and it ll all be fine. They ll ask you what you saw and to describe it in your own words etc. You ll be fine, you didnt committ the crime so dont worry.
Sat in a lab, curing diseases. They actually LET me play with chemicals!
just tell them what you know/saw.

simple

not anything 'special' i've been in a couple of them. they just ask simple questions, you tell them the answers & hey presto you can go.
Quote by Fassa Albrecht
WTF?

You have 3 seconds to apt the bomb, kid. WILL YOU ACCEPT THE MISSION??!
Yep, for having a mohawk.
My gear:
  • Fender American Standard Telecaster
  • Ibanez RG450
  • Laney VC15
  • Electro Harmonix HOG
  • Vox Satchurator
  • Blackout Effectors Musket fuzz
  • Electro Harmonix Pulsar
  • Earthquaker Devices Disaster Transport
  • Malekko Chicklett

Quote by Guitardude19
Yeah I have as a witness. Its a standard questioning. No pressure just tell the truth and it ll all be fine. They ll ask you what you saw and to describe it in your own words etc. You ll be fine, you didnt committ the crime so dont worry.

Cheers!
I was in the back of a cop car handcuffed when I got caught smoking weed as I was coming off some salvia...

It was pretty interesting.
My gear:
'96 Ibanez S540FMTT
'91 Standard Gibson SG [w/ Bare Knuckle Warpigs]
Peavey Triple XXX 112
Quote by metaldud536
Cops gonna restrict your forum usage?

That sounds wonderful. Imagine it now, no pit goers pointlessly spamming threads with their replies to Fassa's opinions. Bliss.
Cops are highly flawed human beings just like the rest of us. NEVER be intimidated by another human being!
They know you did it, we saw you, next to the monument. we told on you, you cant hide from this.
Black Knight CF-60F Semi-Acoustic.

Black Knight CP200 (Red flamed maple).

Neck-thru 4 string bass.

Acoustic 6 string.
They'll try and trip you up. Just think about the implications of their questions, and word your answers appropriately. I'm assuming this is for a minor offense. You'll get off lighter if you say it was an impulse and that it wasn't pre-mediated. But don't bring that up until they do. And they'll do it covertly, if they're anything like the pigs in my city.
Basically, don't slip up.

Edit - reading further, I see you didn't do anything. Tell the truth if it's important, and if not, well, just don't be a narc.
Number 9
Number 9
Number 9
Number 9
Number 9
Last edited by Altered_Carbon at Feb 4, 2009,
Quote by Kensai

Mmmhmm.. Mmmhmm... Hmm.. Mmmhmm.

Hey what the hell's wrong with this guy?
Let's not bicker and argue about who killed who...
Quote by Necrophagist777
I'm ORION, LORD OF EVIL, give me your soul and breathe in my darkness.

YOU WILL NOT ENJOY THIS......
╭∩╮( º.º )╭∩╮
Leave kensai alone, go on, go about you're business, ya' bastards.

Neck-thru 4 string bass.

Acoustic 6 string.
Quote by b-rock34
Cops are highly flawed human beings just like the rest of us. NEVER be intimidated by another human being!

Not even if they're bigger than us, have guns, mace, tasers, and the judicial system holds their testimonies above ours?
Quote by Daniel8488
They know you did it, we saw you, next to the monument. we told on you, you cant hide from this.

Heh heh. Put the handcuffs on then!

*holds out wrists*
Oh i'll do more than that

Neck-thru 4 string bass.

Acoustic 6 string.
Is a thread for pretty much everything you do in your life really necessary?

"Hey UG, I'm scratching my arse.. Anyone had any bad arse scratching experiences?"

"Hey UG, I'm eating a sandwich.."

I really don't give a shit.
Quote by 0RI0N
Mmmhmm.. Mmmhmm... Hmm.. Mmmhmm.

Hey what the hell's wrong with this guy?

Hey man, I SAW MY BEST FRIEND'S HEAD BLOW UP IN 'NAM! That wasn't no walk in the park! - I was killing gooks before you could even WALK! I saw some horrible things man, people killing elephants and elephants killing people. That's how the war started. A bunch of guerilla soldiers trapped and killed a herd of elephants. That's how it started. The elephants retatilated. They buried a WHOLE VILLAGE IN POO, MAN! God damnit charles get out of my head, this is china town!
I think Kensai is having an nervous breakdown.

TS, just tell the cops what they need to know. No doughnut jokes. Leave the drugs at home. That kinda stuff. Pretty gay, huh?
We're only strays.
Quote by Kensai
Hey man, I SAW MY BEST FRIEND'S HEAD BLOW UP IN 'NAM! That wasn't no walk in the park! - I was killing gooks before you could even WALK! I saw some horrible things man, people killing elephants and elephants killing people. That's how the war started. A bunch of guerilla soldiers trapped and killed a herd of elephants. That's how it started. The elephants retatilated. They buried a WHOLE VILLAGE IN POO, MAN! God damnit charles get out of my head, this is china town!

You must've taken some good acid.
Quote by Kensai

Twas a sad day....
Let's not bicker and argue about who killed who...
Quote by Necrophagist777
I'm ORION, LORD OF EVIL, give me your soul and breathe in my darkness.

YOU WILL NOT ENJOY THIS......
╭∩╮( º.º )╭∩╮
Quote by Martyr's Prayer
I think Kensai is having an nervous breakdown.

TS, just tell the cops what they need to know. No doughnut jokes. Leave the drugs at home. That kinda stuff. Pretty gay, huh?

Thank you!
Quote by drunkinkoala
You must've taken some good acid.

Way to make a mockery out of my friend's tragic death
Who's smarter? You or some f'ing cop?!

Exactly.

"Ooh! Intimidating!"

Even if they cross a line and stick a billy club up your anus, you can sue the crap out of them.

What have you got to lose?
"Virtually no one who is taught Relativity continues to read the Bible."

Quote by Cobain_Is_King
Yes I have as a matter of fact, but this thread is now about Religion.

I lol'd
This thread is now about "Hitler look alike's"

Neck-thru 4 string bass.

Acoustic 6 string.
Page 1 of 2