Poll: Coincidence or not?
Poll Options
View poll results: Coincidence or not?
It was just an odd coincidence.
37 56%
Somebody definitely meant to do it.
29 44%
Voters: 66.
So, in celebration of the new name change at my school from "____ College" to "____ University," there had been some paper plates with letters on them hung up over an archway in one buildings that spelled out the new name.

Whilst on my way up some flights of stairs on my way to class today, I noticed two of these paper plates lying on the floor.

These two letters were, of course, U and G. At first I thought nothing of it, but thinking about it, they were the only two letters on the floor, they were right next to each other, and they were lined up so they could be read as you were coming down the stairs.

So I decided I should ask the Pit. Was this just a coincidence? Or do I have a fellow UGer trying to secretly advertise to a bunch of university kids?

PS: And no "t waz me, guise! lolololol!" crap. If it was really you, you have to prove it by giving me the name of the school and possibly the building it was in.
yea it was me ive never gone their before and i was high but all i remember is that its in ohio and its a collage right??
Last edited by manny95er at Feb 4, 2009,
Why would someone do that? Chances are good that no one else in the school would get it.

I think it was a coincedence.

Poll?
RAZZLEFRAZZLE
it waz me, guise! lolololol!

I just did it on my way through Ohio, if you look at that other college about 50 miles north of you right near the boarder you can find it again.
Ohio college to Ohio university.
There you go, proof it was me.
I hope it doesn't seem, like I'm young, foolish, and green.
Let me in for a minute, you're not my life but I want you in it

O Dayya, te echaré de menos, siempre

Y siempre
Y para siempre
Quote by drunkinkoala
Because everyone advertises a forum they go on by putting the acronyms on paper plates.

Actually...I might do that. Just hoping that someone will get it, and I'll make a new friend.
RAZZLEFRAZZLE
In my school some kids been "Decorating" the Bathroom with Lol Wut? pears, Pants on head retarded guys (yes i know its Yahtzee not UG) and I cum blood guys.
A Celebration For The Death Of Man...

Quote by Madison Perella

Thats not even sensible I base myself like this I like power I don't understand emotion. Knowledge is key and fire pokemon own.

Quote by SoWrongItsMatt
Actually...I might do that. Just hoping that someone will get it, and I'll make a new friend.

That's sad. You should get out more often.
I has sigs

Quote by COBGage
If Dimebag can't take a few bullets to the head how's he gonna be able to take a full on Kamehameha?
Quote by jeremessmore
Here's a real coincidence for you, my history teacher believes in the cult of snuggie and had a picture on one of his slideshows for our class of the "When you downoad tabs from UG, you're supporting communism!" there now who has a UG coincidence!

Why would that be on one of his slideshows
grok it.

SKREAM!

Listen to jazz, it's good for you...
Quote by jeremessmore
Here's a real coincidence for you, my history teacher believes in the cult of snuggie and had a picture on one of his slideshows for our class of the "When you downoad tabs from UG, you're supporting communism!" there now who has a UG coincidence!

You have a cool history teacher...

Quote by skaterkevin87
That's sad. You should get out more often.

You mean outside?

We can't all be ****ing Bear Grylls.
RAZZLEFRAZZLE
Quote by dubstar92
Why would that be on one of his slideshows

The cold war in the 1950's (communism)

Quote by SoWrongItsMatt
You have a cool history teacher...

He also has spent a lot of money on costumes relating to the units he teaches, and quotes south park/family guy/The simpsons a lot, we even watched the simpsons in class to help us learn about prohibition and we had pancakes because he thought we should have a snow day when we didn't, try greatest history teacher EVER
Last edited by jeremessmore at Feb 4, 2009,
why would you go to a place called _______ College? what the fuck does ______ even mean?
I actually write UG FTW on the backs of chairs in my school.
Quote by SlackerBabbath

I also have hairy butt cheeks, I once shaved a letter 'W' on each cheek, so that when I bent over it spelled WoW.

warning, some of the contents of this post may not necessarily be completely true.
Quote by Pencil Man
I actually write UG FTW on the backs of chairs in my school.

I just had a mental image of some metal head giggling like a school girl while writing it down.
Feel free to add me on STEAM: thesystemhasfailed
XBL tag: cbiggs18
Quote by GmacD
why would you go to a place called _______ College? what the fuck does ______ even mean?

I left the name out because if somebody really did it, they have to have a way to prove they did it.
Quote by jeremessmore
The cold war in the 1950's (communism)

But what does that have to do with the snuggie? Does the Pit have an obsession with the snuggie that I don't know about because I'm not here that often? If so, almost everyone is obsessed with the snuggie. Snuggies FTW!
Josh Homme writes the greatest lyrics EVAR:
"I wish we could get away
Drink wine and screw"

"Nicotine, valium, vicodin, marijuana, ecstasy, and alcohol
C-C-C-C-Cocaine!"

"I wanna lick you too much"

Own this Black Sabbath shirt?
Quote by heavenbesideyou

I just had a mental image of some metal head giggling like a school girl while writing it down.

I look more like an emo than a metalhead. I hate emos and their music!
edit: Is UGly a coincidence?
Quote by SlackerBabbath

I also have hairy butt cheeks, I once shaved a letter 'W' on each cheek, so that when I bent over it spelled WoW.

warning, some of the contents of this post may not necessarily be completely true.
Quote by maninthebox24
But what does that have to do with the snuggie? Does the Pit have an obsession with the snuggie that I don't know about because I'm not here that often? If so, almost everyone is obsessed with the snuggie. Snuggies FTW!

OH I dunno what the snuggie had to do with it I was just pointing out that my history teacher used UG in a power point thing and after that that he is awesome
Quote by archangels666
There's no P in the name of the university.

Suddenly I feel like we're playing hangman.
If Rock is a life-style, then Metal's an addiction

Yelloooow!

Of The

UG Challenge

Quote by GmacD
why would you go to a place called Buttsex College? what the fuck does buttsex even mean?

I know right??

But really, sounds like somebody is trying to contact you. Just put up "Are you on UG?" Signs all over campus. If that doesn't work, run around to everyone you see and scream, "DO YOU USE ULTIMATE-GUITAR FORUMS??? HAVE YOU HEARD OF KENSAI??!? UNION JAKE!!??? IS THAT YOU!???!"

I love Foxy Shazam more than you.

▲ ▲

Quote by OzarkMDaredevil
I know right??

But really, sounds like somebody is trying to contact you. Just put up "Are you on UG?" Signs all over campus. If that doesn't work, run around to everyone you see and scream, "DO YOU USE ULTIMATE-GUITAR FORUMS??? HAVE YOU HEARD OF KENSAI??!? UNION JAKE!!??? IS THAT YOU!???!"

Actually, I figured looking like an idiot by asking in the virtual world would beat looking like a tard Eye Are El.
Quote by archangels666
There's no P in the name of the university.

Next.

Quote by OzarkMDaredevil

I know right??

You wouldn't even have to ask about U.J. Just look for a large circular group of people.
Quote by bizkitday4eva
You know suicide is just as bad as killing yourself

Taco Man of the Jhonen Vasquez/Invader Zim Club. PM HolyWars90 to join
Last edited by Ticket48 at Feb 4, 2009,