hey guys i was looking for an online clothing store that has hardcore band clothes. also i was looking for a website to buy like blank tees and stuff. I dont want like crappy tees i want nice tees that just have nothing on them.
Ibanez GAX w/Duncan's and Sperzels
Bugera 333 Head
4x12 Fane/Celestion Cab
Quote by Dimebag Dave

everytime i search for this stuff i get so many garbage wholesale blank t-shirt websites. but your really funny and clever with that suggestion.
Bugera 333 Head
4x12 Fane/Celestion Cab
rockabilia.com has a lot of band shirts, but the shipping takes forever and one of my shirts had a hole in it. They're the best website I know of but if anyone knows a better site I'd like to know it.
Bari Build

_\_\ll/_/_
__\ _ /__
___ \/ ___

Quote by salsawords
rockabilia.com has a lot of band shirts, but the shipping takes forever and one of my shirts had a hole in it. They're the best website I know of but if anyone knows a better site I'd like to know it.
thanks
Bugera 333 Head
4x12 Fane/Celestion Cab
Anvil, Hanes, FoTL, and Jerzees all have pretty decent quality. Anvil my favorite, just from the quality and cheap price "Fabric from USA, assembledinhonduras" is their motto. Just remember to get them thick enough or you'll be sorry. Even at general & department stores they're about $2 each. Not bad.

But for specific places, its either thrift or ebay.
Stenciling is another option for cheap plain shirts.
Last edited by dookie_dude_ at Feb 4, 2009,