I have 12 pedals (right now) and i finally got a pedalboard, and i have an idea of where i want some of them in my chain, but some i'm at a total loss, so i figured i'd ask for some input, see what others think

The pedals i have are:

Delay: Tech 21 Boost DLA
Reverb: Tech 21 Boost RVB
Phaser (2): Boss PH-3, MXR Phase 90
OD (2): Dano Cool Cat Transparent OD, Tech 21 Double Drive 3X
Distortion (2): Hardwire Valve Dist, Hardwire Metal Dist
Chorus: Dano Cool Cat Chorus
Trem: Dano Cool Cat Trem
Wah: Dunlop Cry Baby
Tuner: Korg Pitchblack

I should probably note that i still want to get an MXR Phase 100, DOD 250, a Compressor (any tips on a good compressor/sustainer??), a Boss Flanger, and an Ernie Ball Volume Pedal.

i'm a gear junkie if you can't tell.
so anyway yeah i could use tips on pedalboard arrangement
i know exactly where we are...
where the F**k are we??
too many pedals, sell many, buy a good amp.
Fender 5 String Jazz Bass
Fender Precision Bass
Peavey TNT 115
EHX Bass Big Muff Pi
Daneletro Cool Cat OD V2 (excellent pedal)
Paul Reed Smith SE Custom Semi-Hollow
Peavey Classic 30
Vox V845 Classic Wah Pedal
try wah -> OD> Distortion-> trem-> phaser-> chorus-> Delay -> Reverb
I leik music
Quote by Fuzzle
too many pedals, sell many, buy a good amp.

While I concur, that isn't really all that helpful.

Does your amp have an FX loop?

Tuner: Korg Pitchblack (for sure)
Wah: Dunlop Cry Baby (for sure)
OD (2): Dano Cool Cat Transparent OD, Tech 21 Double Drive 3X
Distortion (2): Hardwire Valve Dist, Hardwire Metal Dist (put these 4 in whatever order you please, DOD250 would go with these as well)

Phaser (2): Boss PH-3, MXR Phase 90
Chorus: Dano Cool Cat Chorus
Trem: Dano Cool Cat Trem (put these three in whatever order you like, flanger and phase would go with these as well)

Delay: Tech 21 Boost DLA
Reverb: Tech 21 Boost RVB (put the delay first if you want your delay reverbed, or the reverb first if you reverb delayed)

Volume pedal

Not sure where the compressor goes.

You probably need a line driver/buffer considering all those pedals and make sure you use good cables. Still, with all those pedals (and some with poor bypass) you're getting a ridiculous amount of tone sucking.
I don't give a shit if you listen to me or not
A Compression pedal should be the first item in your setup. It gives the other effects a decent signal to grab onto.
FWIW, I'm also running 12 pedals in my setup. They're all Boss and I have no problems with my tone. The key is to use good cables. Monster is good, but they're very expensive. I'm using George Ls. They give you the option to make your own cables to the length you need. Some folks have problems getting them to work, but if you use enough force to push the cable into the connector, they work fine. You can see my pedals in my profile.
*sigh*

Just throwing this out there. Just becuase he doesn't state his amp does not mean he has a **** amp. But TS, what is your amp? You may want to sell a lot of those pedals and buy a high quality amp if you don't already have one/higher quality pedals if you do have a good amp.
top = first

Korg Pitchblack
Dunlop Cry Baby
Tech 21 Double Drive 3X
Dano Cool Cat Transparent OD
Hardwire Valve Dist
Hardwire Metal Dist
MXR Phase 90
Boss PH-3
Dano Cool Cat Trem
Dano Cool Cat Chorus
Tech 21 Boost RVB