Can a gone reccomend a good metal song to start out on?
Quote by chip46
"I'm discontinuing production on the Timmy now as well. It might come back into production at some point down the road, but probably not because people will just clone it anyway cause they're stupid jerk face doo doo heads. -Paul C."
I'll try these, I like the Megadeth song, and will check out the Trivium one. Keep them coming.
Quote by chip46
"I'm discontinuing production on the Timmy now as well. It might come back into production at some point down the road, but probably not because people will just clone it anyway cause they're stupid jerk face doo doo heads. -Paul C."
Quote by UncleCthulhu
Detonation - Trivium

To add to this already great song. I suggest Bullet for MY Valentine - Tears dont Fall
Master of Puppets by Metallica, dude. It has everything to get you learning metal songs, palm muting, chugging riffs, using all four fretting fingers, nice slow melodic solo, fast shred solo etc...
Quote by GBcommander
To add to this already great song. I suggest Bullet for MY Valentine - Tears dont Fall

I can play that entire song

Iron Man, Seek & Destroy, Breaking the law, Enter Sandman and Paranoid off the top of my head. Anything mainstream basically.
For sale
BC Rich Mockingbird Exotic Classic in Koa
Dean VMNT in Silver
Marshall TSL JCM2000 Head

PM For info!

My band
I'm trying Master of Puppets and Symphony of Destruction.
Quote by chip46
YOUUUUURRR TEEEEAARSSSS DOONNN'TTTT FALLLLLLLLL AND CRASH AROUUUNNNNDDD MEEEEEEEEE...
HER COOOOONCIENCEEEEEEEEE CAAAAALEEEEDD TOOOO GUILTTYYYYY TO COOOME HOOOOMMMEEEE...
Quote by dminishedthingy
YOUUUUURRR TEEEEAARSSSS DOONNN'TTTT FALLLLLLLLL AND CRASH AROUUUNNNNDDD MEEEEEEEEE...
HER COOOOONCIENCEEEEEEEEE CAAAAALEEEEDD TOOOO GUILTTYYYYY TO COOOME HOOOOMMMEEEE...

Quote by dminishedthingy

RAh AH GAH AH AH (incomprehensible) MY PATHS I WALK IN TEH WRONG DIRECTION.

aahh dude you broke the chain.

on topic, try the first part of seek and destroy, it's real easy.
then maybe MOP/sandman, and you can join the legions of cliche metalheads
Quote by stringsquealer
dude you have a razorback explosion?!?!
im so jealous

Quote by Kyle.E
Munky has a reason. A reason to live. *applauds*

If you guys mean Iggy Pop's Search and Destroy, I can play most of the song except for the solo which I've never tried.
Quote by chip46
What I started with, Now I Lay Thee Down by Machine Head. It's pretty easy. Barring the solo's. Otherworld by Bill Muir, *thinks*, Aerials by System. Enter Sandman is easy... everyone should be able to play that.

Don't play Bullet. Please.

Also, Digging up the Corpses by Devildriver, and The Kill Chain by Bolt Thrower are both pretty easy, and sound good.

Hope this helped.
Quote by lespaul#1
If you guys mean Iggy Pop's Search and Destroy, I can play most of the song except for the solo which I've never tried.

I was talking about Seek & Destroy by Metallica.. But Iggy Pop is pretty good too. Another song you might be interested in is Ace of Spades. Killing in the name (Rage against the Machine) is good too learn on. And For Whom the Bell Tolls is good to learn on.
For sale
BC Rich Mockingbird Exotic Classic in Koa
Dean VMNT in Silver
Marshall TSL JCM2000 Head

PM For info!

My band
Iggy Pop isn't metal. And people seem to have forgotten another cliché: The Trooper (by Iron Maiden)
I'm that dude with the fro.
Quote by angus fan16
Long story short, a whale flew out of the ocean, landed next to me and shot like a wall of water straight into my face.