Well, I really want to learn to play metalcore or hardcore. Either one would be great. Problem, I'm pretty awful at electric guitar. I've played classical for about 7 years now but can't play anything on electric. I was wondering if anyone could suggest a few easy or easier metalcore/hardcore songs I could learn to play....

I really want to learn breakdowns but I have no idea where to begin. Any help would be greatly appreciated
Quote by Xnex X
Well, I really want to learn to play metalcore or hardcore. Either one would be great. Problem, I'm pretty awful at electric guitar. I've played classical for about 7 years now but can't play anything on electric. I was wondering if anyone could suggest a few easy or easier metalcore/hardcore songs I could learn to play....

I really want to learn breakdowns but I have no idea where to begin. Any help would be greatly appreciated

modiefy the pronouciation by devil wears prada
confined by as i lay dying
Breakdowns generally = Open notes, heavy plam muting.
It's all about learning the rhythm of it.

Try A Day To Remember for learning the basics of metalcore/hardcore, easy riffs, pleanty of breakdowns.

Quote by MightyAl
How do you physically download an album? Like run your computer off a dynamo on an exercise bike?
Okay thanks. One question tho:

When playing a breakdown or anything with a palm mute then a series of open notes right away, I play so slow. Will it just take practice? or are there any tricks or something like that to help?
As with everything really, practice makes perfect!

Quote by MightyAl
How do you physically download an album? Like run your computer off a dynamo on an exercise bike?