So I have an assignment for 3d art and what we have to do is make a 3d pop up story book but the problem is I can't think of anything creative except for a magical pear that grants wishes. Can I get some ideas please?

If the idea is good and I decide to use it, I will take pics of said project and post them up for you to see when I'm done.
Feel free to add me on STEAM: thesystemhasfailed
XBL tag: cbiggs18
Karma Sutra.

Richwood Les Paul RE-135
Ibanez RG350DX
Takamine Dreadnought
Hohner Telecaster Copy
Epiphone Thunderbird-IV Pro
Crafter Cruiser bass
Quote by heavenbesideyou
So I have an assignment for 3d art and what we have to do is make a 3d pop up story book but the problem is I can't think of anything creative except for a magical pear that grants wishes. Can I get some ideas please?

If the idea is good and I decide to use it, I will take pics of said project and post them up for you to see when I'm done.

Asking for it.
Quote by SoWrongItsMatt
Do the pear.

It might just come down to that
Make it a Robin Hood pop up book who slaughters many people, steals their shit, and eats all their food. Then, on the last page have it say "Watch out!", and then have him shoot a deadly, poisonous arrow at the reader. For kids only.

Or, do the Sad, Sad Tale of Chickenfoot. +1 for reference.
Quote by bizkitday4eva
You know suicide is just as bad as killing yourself

Taco Man of the Jhonen Vasquez/Invader Zim Club. PM HolyWars90 to join
Last edited by Ticket48 at Feb 4, 2009,
Quote by Trefellin
It's Kama Sutra and it would be a brilliant idea.

I was talking about the sex book that teaches that if you do something nice, something nice will happen to you. And similarly for anything bad.

I didn't know how to spell it

Richwood Les Paul RE-135
Ibanez RG350DX
Takamine Dreadnought
Hohner Telecaster Copy
Epiphone Thunderbird-IV Pro
Crafter Cruiser bass
Make it a spin-off of the Edgar Allan Poe poem "The Raven."

Make it about a man who hears a knock on the door of his drafty old mansion. Use lots of intense decriptions of his surroundings and fear as he approaches his door. Then...

...BAM! When he gets there, it is no one, but the man is still scared; why? Because he remembers that he's insane.
Knowledge speaks, but wisdom listens.

When the power of love overcomes the love of power the world will know peace.

-Jimi Hendrix-

Quote by CodySG
You know you're in the drug thread when you see pictures of squash and "tuna nigga!" when you click the page.
Quote by dudetheman
Make it a spin-off of the Edgar Allan Poe poem "The Raven."

Make it about a man who hears a knock on the door of his drafty old mansion. Use lots of intense decriptions of his surroundings and fear as he approaches his door. Then...

...BAM! When he gets there, it is no one, but the man is still scared; why? Because he remembers that he's insane.

I was thinking surprise birthday party, but that's cool too.
Quote by bizkitday4eva
You know suicide is just as bad as killing yourself

Taco Man of the Jhonen Vasquez/Invader Zim Club. PM HolyWars90 to join
so far its either dave mustaine and the 3 metallica bears or the raven.
Quote by sloppyjoe24
how about the story of FASTER TOM RUNN!!! it's in the Pit somewhere

that would be epic, but I would have to have it say RUSSELL WHAT THE HECK not RUSSELL WHAT THE ****. Maybe, just maybe
the hell? you have 3D art in school? and here in germany, anyone who wishes to pursue that career has to teach himself everything?

damn you, damn you all to hell!

on second thought, do the pear.