Page 1 of 2
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Omid_(satellite)

Yea, Iran felt it was a good idea to launch a satellite. It wasn't their first satellite, as they made another one that Russia decided to launch. I can't believe that a fundamentalist Islamic country even has a space program. Ahmadinejad said it was supposed to spread "monotheism, peace, and justice" throughout the world (I like how monotheism is first ).

Part of it is for research. What can Iran's infant space program research that isn't already on Wikipedia?
1. Open My Computer.
2. Open C:
3. Click on WINDOWS.
4. Open the folder "Media."
5. Click on the file "onestop."
6. Listen.
Satellite? I heard it was a Pepsi can with some pipe cleaners stuck in it.
Why do we care?
Quote by chip46
"I'm discontinuing production on the Timmy now as well. It might come back into production at some point down the road, but probably not because people will just clone it anyway cause they're stupid jerk face doo doo heads. -Paul C."
Quote by SGibson666
LOL this thread has a "Hot Muslim Singles" ad at the top.

dat iz a oxymoran
Quote by foob85
Satellite? I heard it was a Pepsi can with some pipe cleaners stuck in it.

Hmmmm..

I wonder how they got a hold of the secret blue prints for the Canadian Military's new satellites.
Quote by red18420
There is no point except party and be healthy and happy. Also money is not something to live for. If i didnt need money for drugs and beer i would give mine away.

Vote here to help me get to BC!
Quote by Jericho114
Hmmmm..

I wonder how they got a hold of the secret blue prints for the Canadian Military's new satellites.

It's a mystery, but we don't care
██████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
█████████████████████
██████████████████████
O CANADA!
Quote by Jericho114
Hmmmm..

The secret is that the can of pepsi looks like it's empty but it's actually full, and those things hurt when thrown at you and still full, so ya, you guys are screwed.
founding member of the Bill Bailey fan club (assuming there isn't already one)

proudly not an overly proud vegetarian
they did it for teh win obviously. or to waste some of the money the US is throwing at it
PSN: KevGuy47
------▓▓▓▓▓
----▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
----▒▒▒░░
--░░░░░░
--▒▒░░░░░░
--▒▒░░░░▒▒▒▒
------░░░░░░░
----▒▒▒▒▒
--▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒
▒▒▒▒▓▓▓▓▒▒▒▒
░░▓▓░░
░░░▓▓▓▓▓▓░░░
░░▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓░░
----▓▓▓----▓▓▓
--▒▒▒--------▒▒▒
▒▒▒▒--------▒▒▒▒
Quote by Jericho114
Hmmmm..

You guys probably just gave it to them. See, this is why Canada will lead the world into peace, they are nice and trusting of people. This further proves my theory of niceness correlating with pot use.
Due what you want as long as you vote Due!
Canada DOES NOT have a space program. I can see Iran having one, but not the excuse-for-a-country of Canada.
1. Open My Computer.
2. Open C:
3. Click on WINDOWS.
4. Open the folder "Media."
5. Click on the file "onestop."
6. Listen.
Quote by Mockstairwell
I can't believe that a fundamentalist Islamic country even has a space program.

Why not? Isn't there a certain fundamentalist Christian country with a very old space program?
They're doing it for the SAME GODDAMN REASON AMERICA IS DOING IT.

UMM> LET ME THINKK THIS IS RELLY HARD TO FIGUR E OUT! DURR HURR DUhF<MGMF HDUURURR MURRR>.

UMM MEBBE becUZ they wants to use it for the military lolz
Quote by enomushiki

UMM> LET ME THINKK THIS IS RELLY HARD TO FIGUR E OUT! DURR HURR DUhF<MGMF HDUURURR MURRR>.

Internet is serious business.
Quote by red18420
There is no point except party and be healthy and happy. Also money is not something to live for. If i didnt need money for drugs and beer i would give mine away.

Quote by Mockstairwell
Canada DOES NOT have a space program. I can see Iran having one, but not the excuse-for-a-country of Canada.

What about Toronto? Some of the neighborhoods around there are almost independent Islamic theocracies when you think about it...

Quote by MiG_853
Why not? Isn't there a certain fundamentalist Christian country with a very old space program?

If you're talking about Renaissance Italians trying to slingshot themselves into space I don't think that really counts as a space program...
founding member of the Bill Bailey fan club (assuming there isn't already one)

proudly not an overly proud vegetarian
Last edited by dingmydong at Feb 4, 2009,
what, a country in the situation there in has more important matters then sattilites. in fact, the money spent on it is greatly wasted when they need to focus on the econamy more.
Obviously, it was shopped.

Ok now seriously. Honestly, I'm not mad about it as long as it doesn't serve for military meanings. Investing in science is one of the 1st steps to leave a theocracy.
||||||||||||||||||||
||||||||||||||||||||
||||||||||||||||||||

Quote by freedoms_stain
I can't tell which of you are joking and which are genuine fucktards.

That's pretty scary.

* Jumps on your side of line.
Quote by red18420

Great now George Bush is going to...Oh wait...
We sailed through endless skies...

Quote by King Twili

if someone sigs this i will be fairly displeased.

Lady Gaga has a penis! >>EVIDENCE<<

i¯i▀▀▀i¯i‾°δ‾‾Pך]█████████████████████████
Quote by dingmydong
If you're talking about Renaissance Italians trying to slingshot themselves into space I don't think that really counts as a space program...

Did you just counter my sarcasm with sarcasm? Or do I really have to tell you about your neighbours to the south?
Quote by Mockstairwell

You're an idiot. It's called the CSA (Canadian Space Agency) and it trains hundred of men and women to become astronauts that go on missions set by NASA. CSA has actually made more ground than more space programs in the world actually. So, read the news, or a book, or something, because you're severely uneducated at this point in time.
██████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
█████████████████████
██████████████████████
O CANADA!
Quote by enomushiki

DURR HURR HUMFF DUFDEEE DUMMPTEE HUMMFFTY TUMF

"Why should we subsidise intellectual curiosity?"
-Ronald Reagan

"Knowledge is in every country the surest basis of public happiness."
-George Washington
Quote by Jericho114
Hmmmm..

I know. Especially curious considering we hid them in the Canadarm.
Quote by Bill43

I wouldn't know an Opeth song from an Egg McMuffin
Quote by dingmydong
What about Toronto? Some of the neighborhoods around there are almost independent Islamic theocracies when you think about it...

Sarcasm meter is broken, please clarify
Quote by TunerAddict,mdawg24
+Infinity

Listen to ExtremeMetalFTW, he knows what he is talking about...

Quote by vmanoman
I clicked System Restore and it said "System Restore Is Unable To Protect You".

^^SO KVLT!!
iranian women r teh hotnezzes
but persian sounds nicer
"Black gives way to more black."

I have UG Black Style and I can barely read my signature.

Also, I like black.

~DawnwalkerALL HAIL COMRADE DAWNWALKER
The only reason they're doing it is so that they can think that the world respects them. They don't want the entire world to think that they are fundamentally weak, so they are going to try and make a "nuclear sustaining country". Then launch satellites, etc.
GEAR
Epiphone SG-400
Marshall 1987 JCM-800 2210 100W

Proud Member of:
The SG Owners Unite
Marshall Amplification
EHX Users Guild

The True Eccentric Tea Drinking Appreciation Preservation Society

Quote by Dawnwalker
iranian women r teh hotnezzes
but persian sounds nicer

Iran makes up the heart of what is considered Persia and Persian.
GEAR
Epiphone SG-400
Marshall 1987 JCM-800 2210 100W

Proud Member of:
The SG Owners Unite
Marshall Amplification
EHX Users Guild

The True Eccentric Tea Drinking Appreciation Preservation Society

Quote by Weeping_Demon7
Iran makes up the heart of what is considered Persia and Persian.

Atta boy. He didn't differentiate between the two other than what sounds nicer in his opinion.
Quote by Bill43

I wouldn't know an Opeth song from an Egg McMuffin
Page 1 of 2