Well Pit, I dunno if you read my last thread, but long story short my parents saw my hickies my boyfriend gave me. He has a gig tonight at a pub and my parents are going with me, and my boyfriend plans on taking them outside for a few and apolagizing/telling them what she's doing for me on valentine's day & the day before (which is going to be a surprise, he won't tell me what we're doing!)

i'd like to know if you guys think this is a good idea or not?

to clear up your confusion i'd just like to know if you think its a good idea my boyfriend is going to apolagize or not.

Quote by '-tempest-'
Sidewalk Stories. ftw

www.myspace.com/colleenuprising

Colleen
Last edited by ColleenUprising at Feb 4, 2009,
Quote by ColleenUprising
Well Pit, I dunno if you read my last thread, but long story short my parents saw my hickies my boyfriend gave me. He has a gig tonight at a pub and my parents are going with me, and my boyfriend plans on taking them outside for a few and apolagizing/telling them what she's doing for me on valentine's day & the day before (which is going to be a surprise, he won't tell me what we're doing!)

i'd like to know if you guys think this is a good idea or not?

Wat.
bad idea. is this the first time you've ever gotten a hickey or something? those were the days...haha

Anyway, no. it will probably end with confrontation. just try to avoid and forget.
Quote by Ignite

Once I got out of a pool and it was like 1cm.

Quote by Meths
I think there are few people with a less important opinion on women than you.
Quote by RU Experienced?
Ah, the force is strong in this one. Soon she will usurp Fassa...

...one day.

Turn away from the darkside young padawan, Fassa is too far gone, but there is hope for you.
Due what you want as long as you vote Due!
to clear up your confusion i'd just like to know if you think its a good idea my boyfriend is going to apolagize or not.
Quote by dann_blood
You're ginger. The terrible affliction which is a midpoint between all three.
I'm so, so sorry.

Quote by '-tempest-'
Sidewalk Stories. ftw

Colleen
Suppose it couldn't hurt.
Make sure he retains SOME pride though
I hope it doesn't seem, like I'm young, foolish, and green.
Let me in for a minute, you're not my life but I want you in it

O Dayya, te echaré de menos, siempre

Y siempre
Y para siempre
hickies are a bad idea, dont chew on one another until you bruise, that just sounds dumb. why not have sex like everybody else?
Ibanez Xiphos XPT700
Laney VH100R
Epi Les Paul (SH-1 '59 neck, SH-11 custom custom bridge)
Quote by ColleenUprising

like the person above me said colleen it might end up in a confrontation. it would just be to awkward for cory; how do you apologize for giving someone's daughter a hickey lol.

edit: *edits spelling mistakes*
Last edited by -tempest- at Feb 4, 2009,
Quote by Ackj
hickies are a bad idea, dont chew on one another until you bruise, that just sounds dumb. why not have sex like everybody else?

who says we don't?
:X
Quote by dann_blood
I'm so, so sorry.

Quote by '-tempest-'
Sidewalk Stories. ftw

Colleen
Quote by -tempest-
like the person above me said colleen it might end up in a confrontation. it would just be to awkward from cory; how do you apologize for giving someone's daughter a hickey lol.

i know what you mean, but, i think it shows that he's brave and doesn't want my parents to have the wrong idea about him. not to mention the nice things he's doing for me on v-day
Quote by dann_blood
I'm so, so sorry.

Quote by '-tempest-'
Sidewalk Stories. ftw

Colleen
Why is he apologizing?

He didnt do anything wrong. . .
Quote by xander307
that wasnt scary daryldom, it turned me on

Proud Canadian Eh?
Quote by ColleenUprising
i know what you mean, but, i think it shows that he's brave and doesn't want my parents to have the wrong idea about him. not to mention the nice things he's doing for me on v-day

eh. maybe its me being me but i don't know if an apology is going to make it go away, its like sayng well i slashed your tires but im sorry; do you forgive me.
I think your boyfriend should give both your parents hickeys and say,

"See? It's not so bad! Worry not, good sir and madam, your daughter is in good hands!"
Quote by enomushiki

"See? It's not so bad! Worry not, good sir and madam, your daughter is in good hands!"

lmaoooo
why didn't i think of this before??
Quote by dann_blood
I'm so, so sorry.

Quote by '-tempest-'
Sidewalk Stories. ftw

Colleen
Quote by enomushiki

edit: im getting the feeling this should be in the relationshop thread...
Last edited by -tempest- at Feb 4, 2009,
Quote by jeremessmore
Never... This girl hasn't lost he hearing, gone from being strongly religious with her parents being opposed to that, to being an atheist, and as far as I know asshe doesn't like Def Leppard *shudder*

Hmmm...you're right, I suppose Fassa is really in a league of her own
Quote by RU Experienced?
Hmmm...you're right, I suppose Fassa is really in a league of her own

Wait....

Fassa is female?
Quote by enomushiki
Ooooooooh. That is one son of a bitch meerkat.

agreed, it should be sent bck to meerkat manor

just another update, i just got home from the gig and my mother was SO happy with Cory. she said he is wise beyond his years and that her opinion of him is soo much higher.

yay!
Quote by dann_blood
I'm so, so sorry.

Quote by '-tempest-'
Sidewalk Stories. ftw

Colleen
Quote by ColleenUprising

just another update, i just got home from the gig and my mother was SO happy with Cory. she said he is wise beyond his years and that her opinion of him is soo much higher.

yay!

Noiiiiiiicceeee....

Id say thats always a good thing. Because when it comes down to it parents have a pretty good control over who their kid goes out with and if they dont like the person they can shut it down.

Mine did.
Quote by ColleenUprising

yay!

Great, maybe now you and your tweeny little boyfriend can discuss things amongst yourselves rather than with 1,000 strangers. Now you two can go back to your normal highschool lives and he can help you with your Algerbra II homework.

Yay!
Quote by wahappen

This is a guitar community not Romper Room.