Just recorded this song today, something about it I dont like tho. Maybe its just me but anyway have a listen to tells me what you think!

Tis on my profile. "Twist and Turns"

(p.s yes unfortunly I had to use ****ty GP for synth and piano )
I can't help but feel you could take the song further, the drums are too constant, the dynamics as well; you should vary sections more often, have more than one theme. It's just my way of appreciating music, I don't think either of us can achieve that much without some thematic development, constant sounds can only go so far.

It sounds nice, just to repetitive.

Check out my band? Link's in the sig.
I like it, its got a good build up feel to it, and if you had not said anything about using gp for the piano and synth i would have never guessed. It sounds pretty progressive man, i really like it. You can comment on The Mud or anything on my profile if you want.
Peace be thy journey
Quote by MiG_853
I can't help but feel you could take the song further, the drums are too constant, the dynamics as well; you should vary sections more often, have more than one theme. It's just my way of appreciating music, I don't think either of us can achieve that much without some thematic development, constant sounds can only go so far.

It sounds nice, just to repetitive.

Check out my band? Link's in the sig.

I feel the same myself as it is, but with vocals it fills out so much better. For the verses I really cant take away from from the vocals you know! I agree tho about another theme fitting in. I might go back and see can I fit another one!

Thanks for the crit and I will give your songs a listen!

Quote by quam
I like it, its got a good build up feel to it, and if you had not said anything about using gp for the piano and synth i would have never guessed. It sounds pretty progressive man, i really like it. You can comment on The Mud or anything on my profile if you want.

cheers man!
Damn I shouldnt had mentioned guitar pro
Ya no bother will crit right away!
I like some of the ideas here but song doesn't seem to go anywhere. You should at least make the sections shorter. The keyboard/guitar melodies are nice but this song needs more variation. Not to mention the terrible drum/strings sound. So, if you're still working on it, I'd concentrate on those things.

Check out mine? https://www.ultimate-guitar.com/forum/showthread.php?t=1060363