it'll prob'ly sound fine
Warning: The above post may contain lethal levels of radiation, sharp objects and sexiness.
Proceed with extreme caution!
unless you want to save up for either really good ones or an atomic reactor amp or something, those should be fine. im planning on getting those as soon as i have the money

EDIT: you will also need a cable that goes from dual TRS to dual RCA, this should do: http://accessories.musiciansfriend.com/product/AV-Link-Dual-RCA-14-Cable?sku=339009

Ibanez RG7321 w/ D-sonic in bridge

Peavey 5150 mk ii & b52 4x12 cab

line 6 podxt for recording

Quote by AsOneIStand
Head and Cab for $130? You don't need a head and cabinet, you need a psychological examination.
Last edited by nutinpwnsgibson at Feb 4, 2009,