Poll: Do You Listen to or Play More Music?
Poll Options
View poll results: Do You Listen to or Play More Music?
Listen to it more
47 90%
N, I prefer to play more then listen
5 10%
Voters: 52.
I was wondering this because i seem to be shifting to listening to it more than playing it. Dont get me wrong ill always play guitar and its one of the best things to come into my life, but i seem to like listening more. anyone else?
I listen more than I play because there is a bigger proportion of my day spent in circumstances where I can listen to music than play guitar.
Quote by freedoms_stain
I listen more than I play because there is a bigger proportion of my day spent in circumstances where I can listen to music than play guitar.

this. An Mp3 player is far more portable than my guitar rig...
I listen all day long, but I play all day long too :S still, I enjoy playing more

||||||||||||||||||||
||||||||||||||||||||
||||||||||||||||||||

depends. week days its like very little playing and a lot of listening. weekends is pretty much all playing. 2 bands is a lot of work man.
Both the same really I usually play guitar while listening to music, usually a favorite bands live DVD
Ibanez RG7321
Jackson Randy Rhoads V with Floyd Rose
Peavey Valveking 112
Digitech RP70 Guitar Processor
Quote by Lethal Dosage
Both the same really I usually play guitar while listening to music, usually a favorite bands live DVD

oh my god another racer x fan!

on topic. i used to play more but then i started to listen more and more bands, and because i'm in my last semester in highschool that means i have to do more homeworks and i find more pleasant to spend my free time to be on the computer or be with friends. i do take guitar seriously though, i'm going to study music in college.
Quote by Vagabond21
Ewww the searchbar is a slut, it gets used everyday...

Quote by tremeloud

The brain says "hey, lets be friends" and the dick says "hey, lets get those clothes off, eh?"

Quote by Nilpferdkoenig
Yeaaaaaah, Huuuuuhuuuu, Saaaaaaah and MASTOOOOOOOOOOOOOOR are all Hetfield memes.
Quote by freedoms_stain

+1
Who Said Anything About A Signature ? ಠ_ಠ
Quote by freedoms_stain

This pretty much sums up what I think.
I listen to it way more than I play it, but I would much rather be playing it. I just can't get into it unless I have someone else with me.
I do both about equally (I spend a lot time on my computer, and a lot of that time playing on my MIDI keyboard while doing other stuff)
make Industrial and/or experimental electronic music? Join my group!

Last.fm
Listening. It's not even close. I barely play anymore.
My all gold grills give her cold chills
Said she gotta coke feel cuz I'm sooo trill.
Where is the "I do both equally" option?
Call me Jack.
All that you love...
...you must love now.
My Gear:
PRS Custom 24
Standard MIM Tele
Larrivée LV-09E
Rivera Clubster 45 112 Combo Tube
Boss ME-20 Multi-effects pedal
Boss OC-3 Super octave pedal
My own home-made octave-up pedal