OK, I would like to know what u guys thought about this. I may seem really whinny about this but it bothers me. OK i have two other brothers and a sister and one of my brothers is about three, the other 11 and the sister is 13. I babysit them quite often about once or twice a week, from about eleven to six. And the thing is they never ask me to do it, they expect it. They never say thanks and have only payed me for it once. And if they come home and find a single crumb of bread in the floor they bitch about it all evening. It really bothers me. I would like to tell them about but that but it would end by them being disrespectful and interrupting everything i tell them. So. I dont know i may sound really spoiled or i may not. I would just like to know your opinions.
Do something so bad that'll make sure nobody will ever want you alone with children again.
Look at it this way, in just a few short years you'll be able to leave.

Get over it, suck it up for a few years.
If you don't wanna do that, then get emancipated and start supporting yourself.
from 11 to 6?.... do they not go to school... and if this is at night... shouldn't they be sleeping?
Total Failure

If every dream is a wish, then to dream of zombies is to wish for an appetite without responsibility
Quote by Trefellin
Do something so bad that'll make sure nobody will ever want you alone with children again.

Like light one of the siblings on fire...that'll do the trick.....my brother pisses me off so I throw him into the wall....so my parents dont let me sit him
i say you have the 13 year old watch them, shes old enough. im sure you got better things to do then stick around the house all day.
-BiOhAZarD722-
Originally Posted by Gizzard101
I personally prefer Dr.Dre but Lil Jon is gangsta home boy fresh aswell.
...lol wtf?
Quote by lzrdsixsix6
sounds like you have a severe case of the dumbass.....it's quite common in the pit really just sleep it off
hey they buy you guitars and thats enough!and so i wat i babysit my brother and nanny all the time and i dont get paid but i get stuff
Quote by RU Experienced?
I like staring at girls' boobs and seeing how long it takes them to say something and what their reaction is. It's win-win-win

Quote by darkstar2466
I once saw two snails fuck. It was pretty damn cool.
I think it depends how old you are. If you're still in school and living at home, you're at home anyways, so babysitting shouldn't be that bad. It can be hard work cleaning up after your younger siblings, but you are family, so you shouldn't ask for anything in return.
However, if you don't live at home and have your own life and you only go to the house to babysit, then it is pretty ridiculous.
But either way, they're your siblings, take pride in having helped them grow =)
(\__/)
(='.'=) This is Bunny. Put him in your signature and help
(")_(") him on his way to world domination.
Quote by BiOhAZarD722
i say you have the 13 year old watch them, shes old enough. im sure you got better things to do then stick around the house all day.

Quote by Insanitydenied
I try to be the quiet musician type, but there's too much to say.

OF THE BASS MILITIA - PM Nutter_101 to join

FUCK PARAMORE.

HOT LESBIANS

Centered, Bitch.

Yes, I'm only 14. So?
Quote by Hot_Money420
You should sit on the "babies"...bring a whole new meaning to the activity...

I've always taken the term 'babysitting' out of context.
I don't even live with parents anymore and I still get this from time to time, I do get paid though, especially if it's last minute and I have to cancel other plans to do it, and of course some times I refuse to do it (depends mainly on why they need a last minute babysitter)
make Industrial and/or experimental electronic music? Join my group!

Last.fm
its not so much the babysitting. its just they come home and never tell me thanks or anything. and if one tiny thing is out of place they scream me for it.
They're your own family, just tell them they should notify you when they need you to sit.

This thread is now about Star fruit

What unusual shaped fruit.
bendystraw and ctb, how are you guys not mods?? you're easily the 2 most popular on the site.....

on topic, i do it all the time. it sucks.
Quote by silhouettica
Oh, DON'T use a knife. It cuts through your strings. I did that once, thinking, its the Low E, its invincible. Turns out, its not...

Quote by Kensai
Awesome