epi,maybe ibanez i think idk my vision aint that great
Quote by RU Experienced?
I like staring at girls' boobs and seeing how long it takes them to say something and what their reaction is. It's win-win-win

Quote by darkstar2466
I once saw two snails fuck. It was pretty damn cool.
It's an Ovation
Fender 50th Anniversary Strat
ESP KH-2
Gibson SG Standard
Marshall JVM210H
Marshall DSL50
Orange Rockerverb 50
Orange 4x12 w/ Vintage 30s

Quote by druz15_UG
LPDave wins the internet!!!
Quote by LPDave
It's an Ovation

he's right, look at the headstock, its ovation style. although it looked like a PRS before i saw the headstock.
Quote by haha
every time I see your username I press F8 out of curiosity then I have to give myself a big ol' facepalm

Quote by ouch
What the hell? F8 doesn't do anything interesting This toy is lame

Quote by TheReverend724
I can have a beer later, I need to level Charmeleon NOW!
the head on it looks like an ovation head, why? maybe he likes ovation necks who knows,
(\__/)
(='.'=) This is Bunny. Copy and paste bunny into your
(")_(") signature to help him gain world domination
Last edited by Remsen at Feb 4, 2009,
[quote="'[VictorinoX"]']Ovation Ultra GP

EDIT: DAMN YOU!!!

hahaha beat you to it
Total Failure

If every dream is a wish, then to dream of zombies is to wish for an appetite without responsibility
[quote="'[VictorinoX"]']i wish horrible things on you and yours

did you google it?

hahaha no I did not google it...

if it was that easy.. do you think the ts wouldn't have done that?
Total Failure

If every dream is a wish, then to dream of zombies is to wish for an appetite without responsibility
[quote="'[VictorinoX"]']clearly he didn't

He might not be as enlightened to the ways of Google-ism as we are.

hahaha for the record, I used wikipedia hahaha
Total Failure

It's an Ovation Ultra. They made 'em in the 80's IIRC. Never much cared for them myself, then again, I'm not a major record label recording homophobe who beat up the singer from the Dwarves.... so, I guess my opinion doesn't really count.
Fact: Bears eat beats. Bears beats Battlestar Galactica.
lmao i thought you didn't know what a guitar was xD good thread title :P
• Ibanez RG1570
Dunstan Distortion (Bridge)
Standard V7 (Middle)
Air Norton (Neck)
011 Strings Drop C
• Peavy XXL 100W
• SM58 Mic
[quote="'[VictorinoX"]']I ****ING KNEW IT!!! you looked up Josh Homme and found out what guitars he uses?

hahah exactly, people must not know how easy it is to find information on the internet, so they make us do it for them

god damn, such a waste of 30 seconds of my life
Total Failure

you probably could've pleasured your lady friend in that amount of time. Yes I did just call you out on being a premature ejaculator (now if you really turn out to be one, I'm gonna feel like a total dick)
Ovation Ultra GP, discontinued, they were only in production in 1984, nobody wanted them because they were a Little known brand, and were more expensive then a Les Paul (at the time). Now they are big time collector items (especially due to the Popularity of Homme)

Eastwood has a Clone for $700, much better price than the $3000 they go on eBay.
Rig
Fender 09 Standard Strat>Wilson Ten Spot II Wah>Boss DS-2 Turbo Distortion>EHX Big Muff Pi>Boss CE-2 Chorus>Crate V32 Palomino 212
Fender Deluxe Active Jazz Bass>(Same Pedals)>AcousticB20

Quote by WtrPlyr
I'm with DeltaFunk
[quote="'[VictorinoX"]']you probably could've pleasured your lady friend in that amount of time. Yes I did just call you out on being a premature ejaculator (now if you really turn out to be one, I'm gonna feel like a total dick)

hahahaha I really think you've made me look like a lady pleasing virtuoso, being that I can please her in 30 seconds, you really made no mention of my gratification....
so thanks
Total Failure

[quote="'[VictorinoX"]']i knew i missed something >.<

don't sweat it kiddo, you will be able to hang with the real men after some intense insult training

I hear Hattori Hanzo makes some pretty good swords
Total Failure

oh, I can make people if need be, I'm just trying to keep myself in check until my warning wears of in about 28 days
[quote="'[VictorinoX"]']oh, I can make people if need be, I'm just trying to keep myself in check until my warning wears of in about 28 days

hahaha damn those warnings... i was banned once for posting in the acoustic forums that acoustics were for grandpas and pussies hahaha

then I made a new account, and was kicked for 2 1/2 months... so be careful son
Total Failure

[quote="'[VictorinoX"]']we already got that, bro
I know, I just wanted to get my stab at josh homme in.
lmao i thought you didn't know what a guitar was xD good thread title :P
• Ibanez RG1570
Dunstan Distortion (Bridge)
Standard V7 (Middle)
Air Norton (Neck)
011 Strings Drop C
• Peavy XXL 100W
• SM58 Mic
Posting the same damn thing twice isn't going to make us love you anymore or think you any smarter. In fact it qualifies as trolling
wait... what's so funny about the title? I don't get it.
Quote by Thomme
wait... what's so funny about the title? I don't get it.

He took it to mean that the guy didn't know what a guitar was. It'd be like asking "What manner of tomfoolery is this?"

Don't worry, I didn't find it funny either, as noted by my above reply ^^^
Last edited by [VictorinoX] at Feb 4, 2009,
oh... like, "what is this guitar thing that I've heard so much about" I get it... yeah, that's not funny.

And I'd change that word in your post if I were you, before a mod catches it and bans you again.
I want to build a guitar similar to that :P Damn Josh for making it expensive
Fender American Strat
-
Fender Tuner | Dunlop Wah | BD-2 | DS-2 | MXR Distortion III | Phase 90 | Small Clone | Carbon Copy
-
Blackstar HT-5 | Orange PPC 112