Over the years I have collected several low, to mid quality guitars and I was hoping to trade them in for a higher end guitar... for me high end is around $700. I was wondering what you guys think I will get for my 3 guitars

I have an Epiphone Prophesy Futura FX in near perfect condition
which still sells new for between $650-$800

I have an ESP-LTD F-50, in moderate condition, a few scuffs and dings

and also a Fender GC-12 acoustic in moderate condition with a few dings

This deal will take place at a privately owned guitar shop... not a Guitar Center or something of the like.

Any ideas how much I will get?
Total Failure

If every dream is a wish, then to dream of zombies is to wish for an appetite without responsibility
id say well over a grand. maybe 1500+.
The Best Floyd Rose Is A Setup Floyd Rose!

Gear:
STARcaster Strat
Dean Tradition Acoustic
03 B.C. Rich NJ Warlock Speedloader
Xaviere XV-599
Epi 1984 Explorer
Crate GTD65
Epi Valve Jr
Bogner Alchemist Head
Marshall 1960B
Quote by f22master
id say well over a grand. maybe 1500+.

haha isn't that a bit high?
Total Failure

If every dream is a wish, then to dream of zombies is to wish for an appetite without responsibility
is the futura FX the floyd or hardtail one? if its the floyd then its a good estimate.
The Best Floyd Rose Is A Setup Floyd Rose!

Gear:
STARcaster Strat
Dean Tradition Acoustic
03 B.C. Rich NJ Warlock Speedloader
Xaviere XV-599
Epi 1984 Explorer
Crate GTD65
Epi Valve Jr
Bogner Alchemist Head
Marshall 1960B
it is the the one with the original Floyd
Total Failure

I'd say you'd get 4-500 for the epi, tops. 150 for the LTD and Fender, each, tops,maybe, if you were lucky.
Fact: Bears eat beats. Bears beats Battlestar Galactica.
For those, maybe 700-800 tops. I couldn't see it being much more.

I bought a Standard Left handed Epi LP for $660. A lot of money. So when I traded it in like, maybe a year later, I got $310 for it. I was kind of pissed. It was in near-perfect condition.
It might be better to go ebay instead because your local dealer is just going to re-sell it for more.
My Gear:
Agile AL-3000 Honeyburst
Peavey Vypyr 15w
Quote by Arzon
It might be better to go ebay instead because your local dealer is just going to re-sell it for more.

This is very true. You're losing money and he's gaining it. You could probably get near the price you paid for the Futura if you were to use eBay or Craig's List. Oh that Craig - what a devil.
oh, I totally missed the part in the post about the "guitar shop," god. Any shop whatsoever, you're probably looking at $75 for the Fender, $100 for the LTD and $300 for the Epiphone, if you're lucky.
Fact: Bears eat beats. Bears beats Battlestar Galactica.
Man you're lucky that guy is even giving you cash value.

The stores where I am won't give me money for anything I bring in - they put it on consignment and wait for some other guy to buy it. Even the stuff I bought from them - wouldn't give me a measly in-store credit.