ive been looking around the forums for awhile and i never see anything about traben, i think ive seen one pic of one in 3 months or so. i have a traben array limited 5 string and i thinks its amazing. so is there something i dont know or what?
I love my Traben 4 string to death. I have the Array Lmtd also, I love the feel of it.
Quote by N_J_B_B

My first lolstack!
I fell in love with the Array Obsession from the moment I touched it. The only dislike I have is that it could take up to six months to receive mine (When I finally collected the funds to buy it, they no longer had it in stock :l ).
Hi.
I don't own one, but every one I've played has been excellent. The firat one I played was an Array 4, and until I looked at the price tag I thought I was playing a $1000-$1500 instrument.
Nope, no sig here.
well thank god i though i was alone. lol its just ive never heard of other UGers who play them, and only one bassist i know of (john moyer of distrubed) im glad to know trabens arent as underlooked as i thought they were ^-^
Traben is good. I just like other things better. they have really cool looks.
Quote by FatalGear41
I wouldn't call what we have here on the Bass Forum a mentality. It's more like the sharing part of an AA meeting.

Quote by Jason Jillard
HUMANITY WHATS WRONG WITH YOU.

Warwick Fortress>>Acoustic AB50

http://www.myspace.com/rustingbloom
Quote by slap-a-bass
this is off topic..but hey humanity..im tired of seeing you're name

definitely pickin up some sarcasm here...i hope...

I played a traben array at gc. I recommended it to a girl who wanted to learn to play.
dean edge one 5 string
Schecter studio-4
Samick fairlane-6
Ibanez sb900
Ibanez btb775
Fender p bass special deluxe

Dean Del Sol
Ibanez prestige rg2610

Peavey TKO 65
Peavey vb-2
Quote by the_perdestrian
listen to revelation, for he is wise in the way of bass-fu
Quote by slap-a-bass
this is off topic..but hey humanity..im tired of seeing you're name

oh really?

I may have to slap your bass around.
Quote by FatalGear41
I wouldn't call what we have here on the Bass Forum a mentality. It's more like the sharing part of an AA meeting.

Quote by Jason Jillard
HUMANITY WHATS WRONG WITH YOU.

Warwick Fortress>>Acoustic AB50

http://www.myspace.com/rustingbloom
I have an array limited 4. Love it to pieces! Plays amazingly, plays like a much more expensive bass. A little weird feeling at first, but when you get used to it its awesome.