some of my fellow pit dwellers have heard me talk about pissing in my brothers gfs shampoo. Well now i no longer have to worry about her because they broke up. id like to thank every one in the pit for helping me get through this.
Quote by scott58
Worst? I don't know. My buddies old MG 10 until we turned it into a cup holder and ash tray.
You're welcome. (Lawl I didn't do ****)
E-married to ilikepirates

Quote by bloodtrocuted93

How are you so fucking awesome at music?

>¦<
¦
I once farted really hard while blowing my nose. That was the best day of my life.
Did she break it off with him?

If so, congratulations on your brother's heartbreak.

also, reported
Gunpowder: FUCKING ROCKS!!!
Quote by The Madcap
[witty set-up]
Gunpowder FUCKING ROCKS!!!!!

Quote by Kensai

Gunpowder you fucking rock!!

Quote by Dirge Humani
Now I can say, with sufficient certainly, that you, Gunpowder...

FUCK ROCKS!
Last edited by Gunpowder at Feb 4, 2009,
Quote by linnux
gratz?

can i get the full story?

im not to sure on what has happened yet because hes still in that stage where he wont talk to me about it. i think hes been listening to some scremo and hes normally a real big redneck who listens to country.
Quote by scott58
Worst? I don't know. My buddies old MG 10 until we turned it into a cup holder and ash tray.
Is this their first breakup? If so, enjoy the major possibility that they will get back together and become even more obnoxious as a couple. It's not guaranteed, but there is always a decent chance when it's the first split.
Miss Scourge? PM me.

I am the mistress of ManWithoutAHat . This pleases me.
Good Job!!!!

High Five!!!
Quote by RU Experienced?
I like staring at girls' boobs and seeing how long it takes them to say something and what their reaction is. It's win-win-win

Quote by darkstar2466
I once saw two snails fuck. It was pretty damn cool.
So that's how it is to have a family... Urinating in their love interest's hygeine facilities.
Quote by Gunpowder
Did she break it off with him?

If so, congratulations on your brother's heartbreak.

yeah she broke up with him.
thanks
Quote by scott58
Quote by terrencemaddox
Is this their first breakup? If so, enjoy the major possibility that they will get back together and become even more obnoxious as a couple. It's not guaranteed, but there is always a decent chance when it's the first split.

its there third
Quote by scott58
Quote by Erik_Aero
I once farted really hard while blowing my nose. That was the best day of my life.

I envy you!
E-married to ilikepirates

Quote by bloodtrocuted93

How are you so fucking awesome at music?

>¦<
¦
Quote by Erik_Aero

haha i did that today also so its a double win
Quote by scott58
still piss in her shampoo.

wait a minute, are you the guy who was warned you would get charges for splitting up their fight and they always fought overnight and the cops were always called and your mom threatened to throw her out of the house but never actually did it because they'd been together for a few years?
Quote by RU Experienced?
Go see U2, then you can say you contributed money to Bono's giant Irish tower built out of the blood, tears, and the hopes of African children.
Instead of pissing in her shampoo bottle and having her break up with your brother, you should've pissed on your brother and broke up with the shampoo bottle.
Quote by terrencemaddox

Seriously, this
Last year, i guy i knew broke up with his girlfriend thirty-nine times in a school year
Every morning, they have some stupid ass fight, and during the last couple periods they would make-up
every single day
for a year
it was terrible
so yea, a break-up mean ****
(\/)
(='.'=) This is Bunny.
(")_(") ExtremeMetalFTW donated these ears
Notice something wrong? Yea, me too
| |
[ ]
Quote by porker117
im not to sure on what has happened yet because hes still in that stage where he wont talk to me about it. i think hes been listening to some scremo and hes normally a real big redneck who listens to country.

yeah, but can i get the story on why you're so angry with him/his gf?
Quote by \m/_Chair_\m/
still piss in her shampoo.

wait a minute, are you the guy who was warned you would get charges for splitting up their fight and they always fought overnight and the cops were always called and your mom threatened to throw her out of the house but never actually did it because they'd been together for a few years?

no but i read that thread
Quote by scott58
Quote by linnux
yeah, but can i get the story on why you're so angry with him/his gf?

she was just a bitch and she always tried to get my brother pissed at me
Quote by scott58