So I picked up a Peavey Ultra 60 today, and I'm totally stoked about it. I've already got a tone so much sweeter than I had before with my B-52 AT-100. The only problem is I switch between clean and distorted on a few tracks, so I need a footswitch.

I searched around on the forums but came up short on sure information. Google wasn't useful as well. Can I use the footswitch from a more current Peavey model with it? I read that a 6505 switch -might- work, but I'm not going to drop $77 on something that might work.

So, anyone know a footswitch I can use?