They've put up a new song called "The Serpent Servant", which is also what their new album coming out March 31st is called.

There's a lot less gurgles, which is good, and the production is way better.

http://profile.myspace.com/index.cfm?fuseaction=user.viewProfile&friendID=31251843
Awakening The Revenant
Deathcore side project: Malevolent

Quote by shavorules42
start with more poppy music with occasional screams and then work your way into emoish crap like a day to remember and so on.
"My Nemesis" and "Nailed. Dead. Risen." is where its at.

And the new song sounds pretty good, the vocalist sounds a lot more understandable which is cool, and the production does sound a lot better then N.D.R.

I'll definitely download the album, though I probably won't buy it because its not like really good, in my opinion.
I love the production and how you can actually decipher what the vocalist is saying most of the time.

I'll download it, but I probably won't buy it either.
Awakening The Revenant

Quote by shavorules42
start with more poppy music with occasional screams and then work your way into emoish crap like a day to remember and so on.
Damn the vocal sound way better. I Hope this album is as good as Nailed,Dead, Risen
There's No School like Old School.

So yeah, i'm getting active again on this fucking website.

FACEBOOK
I actually liked the way the vocals used to sound, but they still kept their extremely heavy riffs so I'm happy.
IMPENDING DOOM!
My Bass Rig (Since Everyone does this)
Fender Jazz 5 String
4x10 Hartke Transporter Series
Behringer BX4500H Ultrabass Bass Head (Changing to a Hartke 5500)

My Band: http://www.myspace.com/morningnj
Quote by I<3Hobos
And for some reason these guys are big fans of Slipknot.

Which is .... weird.

Haha, yeah when I saw that picture I freaked.
Awakening The Revenant

Quote by shavorules42
I listened to them a while ago and I remember being less than impressed. Generic deathcore if I recall. That said it's been a while. I'll listen to the new one once my ears stop ringing.