I want to burn my playlist on one disk and they need to be .mp3's, they are .mp4's and they won't burn, how can I mass convert them to mp3s? I tried the media converting sites but you can only do one song at a time and would take hours. thanks
Matthew 7:7 ""Ask and it will be given to you; seek and you will find; knock and the door will be opened to you."

Pop Punk! Check us out!: Flinch
gosh damnit
Matthew 7:7 ""Ask and it will be given to you; seek and you will find; knock and the door will be opened to you."

dude, mp4 is a video file format also it is a lossy format, and putting a lossy to lossy is a BAD idea, your basically compressing a already compressed file..
Download a program called MediaCoder, all you have to do is add all your files and set them to convert to .mp3 @ 128kbps or whatever your bitrates are. Run the conversion and after you're all done they will all be .mp3's. PM me for details and how to set up parameters, the software MediaCoder is free and very light, it does not change your file extensions to be used with that program or none of that junk. Very easy to use.

PM if you need help
If you try to correct me
I will become alot more wise and insightful than you can possibly imagine.
Quote by convictionless
dude, mp4 is a video file format also it is a lossy format, and putting a lossy to lossy is a BAD idea, your basically compressing a already compressed file..

Dude i'm doing it so i can compress my 84 song playlist to fit on one disk and play it in my car.

Quote by tr3nt
Dude i'm doing it so i can compress my 84 song playlist to fit on one disk and play it in my car.

...is that possible...?

id think the quality would be bad...

EDIT: i dont think you can fit them on a CDR but you might be able to on an MP3 cd...i think ive seen them before...
you brought a hooker to church?
Last edited by ghostnineone at Feb 4, 2009,
Quote by ma)(payne
Itunes will do this too

Howw ?

Quote by tr3nt

do i have to explain it again?
you will basically degrate the quality in half to 3/4.... so all the wongs will sound like firesongs, YOU DO NOT WANT THIS, just put them on a disk probably on a 16 layer disk and thats almost 5gb of space, thats enough for you.
Quote by ghostnineone
...is that possible...?

id think the quality would be bad...

Yeah I do it with all the discographys of bands I like. Cant do it with this playlist though because i got them all from hard copys.

Quote by convictionless
do i have to explain it again?
you will basically degrate the quality in half to 3/4.... so all the wongs will sound like firesongs, YOU DO NOT WANT THIS, just put them on a disk probably on a 16 layer disk and thats almost 5gb of space, thats enough for you.

lol just try it.

How do I do it by itunes?

Do you mean M4a?
The will be heartache,
there will be rain,
and joy I can't explain.