I recently bought a B600H and B810 from guitar center (last week).
We played a show on Saturday (Worked fine. Awesomely, actually)
On Sunday we played another. The cabinet would not produce any sound. We ended up direct input-ing the head into the club PA.

However, we got back to the practice space and we checked the speaker cable connecting the amp and cabinet. It turned out to be a bad wire. However, we plugged in other (working) speaker cables and instrument cables and the cabinet still would not produce any sound.

I just bought the cabinet last week, so I (would like to) think that there is just something I am missing.

Any thoughts?
We keep flying off,
But we crawl right back, yeah.
sounds like something blew in the cabinet. we had one of our pa speakers do this. but that blew out the diaphram and to get this you'd have to blow all 8 diaphrams at once. if it has tweeters that would still work in this case. i'd take it back to wherever you got it and either demand free fix or a replacement.
dean edge one 5 string
Schecter studio-4
Samick fairlane-6
Ibanez sb900
Ibanez btb775
Fender p bass special deluxe

Dean Del Sol
Ibanez prestige rg2610

Peavey TKO 65
Peavey vb-2
Quote by the_perdestrian
listen to revelation, for he is wise in the way of bass-fu
The speakers are still in top shape, including the tweeter.
I dunno man.
We're going to take it back to GC this week but it's a monster of an amp, haha.
Just trying to see if maybe it was anything obviously simple before we lugged it back. Haha.

Thanks though!
We keep flying off,
But we crawl right back, yeah.
maybe try another head through the speakers. didn't think of this. you may have blown something in the head. you could plug a guitar head into even if that's all you have just to see if it's the head or the cab. that way you only have to lug 1 thing to the store.
dean edge one 5 string
Schecter studio-4
Samick fairlane-6
Ibanez sb900
Ibanez btb775
Fender p bass special deluxe

Dean Del Sol
Ibanez prestige rg2610

Peavey TKO 65
Peavey vb-2
Quote by the_perdestrian
listen to revelation, for he is wise in the way of bass-fu