Cop punches woman in face four times during arrest for illegally riding a bike

Americans..

Lol jj.
ಠ_ಠ WILL GIVE HEAD

Quote by Myxer
Have to give you props that the funniest post I read in a while
Quote by GogglesVK

hazardmaster has won this thread.

Fender Stratocaster 57' Reissue (Japanese)
Vox Valvetronix AD15VT
Quote by blues-guitarist

Dumb bitch got what was coming to her. There are bad cops.

There are also bad lawyers, and pharmisists, and doctors, and teachers.....
GEAR
Epiphone SG-400
Marshall 1987 JCM-800 2210 100W

Proud Member of:
The SG Owners Unite
Marshall Amplification
EHX Users Guild

The True Eccentric Tea Drinking Appreciation Preservation Society

she is probably some master drug dealer and she just paid everyone to make the police look bad so the next time they catch her they wont do anything cause of what happened now.
woah wtf, eh thats cops for you when they loose their cool they can beat the **** outa you and unless your a kid get away with it
I laughed.
Quote by TGautier13
Because e-cred on a sub-par 4Chan knockoff forum is what everyone strives to achieve.
We believe - so we're misled
We assume - so we're played
We confide - so we're deceived
We trust - so we're betrayed
Sorry, I know I'm an asshole, but I seriously loled at the title
Quote by mcw00t
"so you mean if the father is sterile, the kid will be sterile too?"

Proof God exists and evolution is a lie:
Quote by elguitarrista3
the prove is u because u did n create urself and ur parents dindt and their parents didnt and so on and we are not monkeys peace

This guy seriously need to die. And this is why people hate cops, overusing their authority all the time.
damn pigs.

This guy seriously need to die. And this is why people hate cops, overusing their authority all the time.

exactly...I understand that their job does require them to use force and violence, but when it's 3 cops restraining a woman, and the fucking idiot has to hit her while she's on the ground just fires me up.
yo.

I BELIEVE
well, he did definitely have a right to arrest her, with the crack possession and what not, but the fact that he peppered sprayed himself (hilarious) doesn't mean he can beat the **** outta her especially AFTER handcuffing her...so yeah, damn pigs etc etc
"Your just a monkey in a monkey suit, aww yeah!"-Piebald "Long Nights"
Quote by connor045

I knew someone on here would say something like this.
They don't always overuse their authority. There are a lot of crooked cops, but they aren't all bad. This one asshole doesn't characterize them all.
Really? 20 replies and nobody has said "That's what she gets for leaving the kitchen" yet? I'm disappointed, Pit.

[IN PHIL WE TRUST]

Quote by Trowzaa
I only play bots. Bots never abandon me. (´・ω・`)

Quote by ThroughOblivion
They don't always overuse their authority. There are a lot of crooked cops, but they aren't all bad. This one asshole doesn't characterize them all.

This man knows sense.
+1
My Gear:

Washburn 6 String Bantam Series

Fender Mexican P-Bass

Farida Stratocaster

Peavey TNT115S
Quote by Deliriumbassist
Double negatives are a clear admission of guilt.

Good call
Quote by ThroughOblivion

I definitely agree with this.

Besides no one wants to hear about a cop that was actually doing his job. The only thing you'll hear about them on the news is how they shot an innocent bystander or stepped over the line somehow and abused their power.
Quote by Guitar0player
You're Thurstonsexual

Happily E-Married to En_zed
The public doesn't want new music; the main thing that it demands of a composer is that he be dead.
-- Arthur Honegger

Enjoy reading? Please crit my work .
Quote by x_thurston_x
I definitely agree with this.

Besides no one wants to hear about a cop that was actually doing his job. The only thing you'll hear about them on the news is how they shot an innocent bystander or stepped over the line somehow and abused their power.

It's true. Our inherent desire to know about things going wrong [ trainwreck syndrome, if you will ] has carried over to the media, and just about everything that gets reported on is negative/depressing.

What has happened as a result? The ' conscious minded ' [ see: toolish ] youth of today sees all of this negative news, and they just think the world is getting ever worse. No, we're just overexposed to every little happening because of the internet.

Humanity has always been corrupt. Now though, we get to hear about every foul happening since they all cause a small uproar on the internet the next day.

So, to all you social minded kids out there: You're not special, or thoughtful for saying ' eff teh polize!1! '. You're a byproduct of your desensitizing environment, and too stupid to realize the information age has caused us to know every happening around the world.

You think the authority of today is worse than those monarchies of the Dark Ages? Lol. No.
Quote by connor045

You're an idiot, leave.
GEAR
Epiphone SG-400

Proud Member of:
The SG Owners Unite
Marshall Amplification
EHX Users Guild

^Agreed
Let's not bicker and argue about who killed who...
Quote by Necrophagist777
I'm ORION, LORD OF EVIL, give me your soul and breathe in my darkness.

YOU WILL NOT ENJOY THIS......
╭∩╮( º.º )╭∩╮
Quote by jetfuel495
and she was convicted??? Why the hell did she pepper spray him in the first place?

The cop pepper sprayed himself.

Apparently he's as incompetent as he is unprofessional.
Quote by Aidy Damage
Oh, aren't you a little rebel?

lulz
GEAR
Epiphone SG-400

Proud Member of:
The SG Owners Unite
Marshall Amplification
EHX Users Guild

dumbass comments like, "all cops are pigs and over excessive in force" is more annoying than the crooked cops themselves. my grandpa was a sheriff in GA for years and wasn't involved with any crooked incidents whatsoever.

way to try and demoralize ALL police officers just b/c you saw a 'bad' one in the news. and like mentioned earlier, how often do you read about cops doing their jobs without controversy? THAT kind of news just doesn't sell.
My MAIN Gear
*Dunlop CFH
*fellow LEO feel free to give a shout out
Quote by slash_rocks2005
dumbass comments like, "all cops are pigs and over excessive in force" is more annoying than the crooked cops themselves. my grandpa was a sheriff in GA for years and wasn't involved with any crooked incidents whatsoever.

How would you know that? You don't know for sure he wasn't involved in any fucked up incidents, you assume that.
Is it still a God Complex if I really am God?

America is the only country that went from barbarism to decadence without civilization in between.
Oscar Wilde
Quote by hazardmaster
Americans..

Lol jj.

haha
Quote by frankv
Tokio Hotel is probably the worst thing Germany has produced since WW2.