Mine didn't come with one! Where can i get one for cheap?
Peavey Limited Exp Hss
BC Rich BW-4000BB
Schecter C-1 Classic
for some reason I tried my 6505 head switch on a classic 30 and it didn't work.

just so you know.
jd.
Quote by tomguitarworshi
Mine didn't come with one! Where can i get one for cheap?

the classic 30 does not come with a footswitch, you have to buy it separately. then there is also the fact that a lot of people dont like the peavey footswitch. they say its flimsy and breaks easily. now, ive never had a problem with mine, but something else might be cheaper and better. a quick ebay search will find some people that make 2 button footswitches that work for the peavey. i feel like most switches are built similarly, so most 2 button footswitches should work with it.
Quote by jof1029
the classic 30 does not come with a footswitch, you have to buy it separately. then there is also the fact that a lot of people dont like the peavey footswitch. they say its flimsy and breaks easily. now, ive never had a problem with mine, but something else might be cheaper and better. a quick ebay search will find some people that make 2 button footswitches that work for the peavey. i feel like most switches are built similarly, so most 2 button footswitches should work with it.

+1, try an Orange 2-button. They are built like a tank. As is most of Orange's stuff.
http://orangeamps.com/merchandise.asp?Action=View&ID=30