I just finished watching it with my best mates the other day.

Holy
hot
damn

it is one of the best things I have ever watched. Ever.
Like, it was a ****ing spiritual experience for me watching it; simultaneously moving, terrifying and spectacularly entertaining.

The only downside is that I now feel like I have done nothing meaningful in my life.

BoB fans, discuss.
Quote by bassmanjoe08
I learned that there are easy ways to waste your life away when all you have is a computer and a world full of people putting new and interesting things on their boners.

Wow, I've been here for a while.
I was surpised when they had that full out **** scene in the ninth episodeI think lol
I don't think I've seen all the episodes, but I love it none the less. The episode where they find the concentration camp gets me every time.
Band of Brothers is almost certainly the best WWII film/TV series ever created. It's my first in a long line of HBO series that I have fallen in love with. Any time I see one of the actors from BoB in another TV show I always laugh remembering their character, Bull Randleman being the most recent one I've found elsewhere.
Any links where I could watch it?
Quote by Ez0ph
That was a different Feb08er that threatened to suck you off
I remember that

Sadly, I was the threatened.
Quote by Firenze

Let it be known that I concur with everything this gentleman says, ever.

www.myspace.com/tarsusmusic
Quote by TooFast
Any links where I could watch it?

I certainly can't think of a single place, but you could go down to the bay and ask some pirates if they know anything about where to find it. I haven't asked so I cant guarantee they'll know, but it's worth a try.

Be prepared to spend a lot of time waiting though, it's like ten hours long in case you weren't aware.
Quote by bassmanjoe08
I learned that there are easy ways to waste your life away when all you have is a computer and a world full of people putting new and interesting things on their boners.

BoB is probably one of the most amazingly well acted film/tv series ever as well. My girlfriend and I just watched them all (I have seen them a ton of times, my dad bought the dvds) and even she loved them and got attached to the characters. Great stuff
BoB is amazing...i watched all the episodes in one day. I laughed, cried, and overall felt like I've accomplished nothing meaningful in life. It's truly one of, if not the, best WWII television series EVER. I highly recommend watching it.
Buy the dvd. Put in the extras disk. There's a feature length documentary with the (at the time) surviving members of Easy. It's where the little interview snippets at the beginning of each episode are pulled from.
"There he goes. One of God's own prototypes. Some kind of high powered mutant never even considered for mass production. Too weird to live, and too rare to die."-Duke
BoB is my favorite WWII sorta thing I've ever watched. It has all the right moments at the right times. I think there have been several other BoB threads, though, haven't there? I'm not gonna report or anything though
This is my signature... And yes this is the most original thing... ever.
Gear:
Guitars
Epiphone Dot
Jackson DK2M
Ibanez RG2EX1

Amps
Roland Cube 30X

Pedals
DOD FX25-B Envelope Filter
Digitech Whammy
Dunlop Crybaby
EHX Big Muff Pi
Personally I think the most moving part is at the end when they're all sitting in the church and the people that died get faded out. Freakin amazing series, I've never watched the whole thing in order though.
Quote by samick007
Personally I think the most moving part is at the end when they're all sitting in the church and the people that died get faded out. Freakin amazing series, I've never watched the whole thing in order though.

Aside from the concentration camp episode, perhaps the most moving part for me was when you finally see the full version of of Winters shooting the German soldier in Episode 5 (Crossroads, and as you can see I'm trying to avoid spoilers).

Actually, there's too many notably emotional moments in the series to really quantify one as "most moving".

Spoilers Ahead.

- When Lt. Compton sees Toy and Guarnere.
- Roe using Renée's (the nurse) kerchief as a bandage.
- The kid who got shot in the throat in Bastogne
- Church scene where they fade out.
- Winters shooting the kid in Holland.
- Concentration camp
- The replacement who took off his unit citation
- Nixon getting drunk, losing it over the men in his plane getting killed.

- Any time in the interviews where the veterans begin to cry.
Quote by bassmanjoe08

Last edited by Eighteen4Ever at Feb 5, 2009,
BoB is amazing. I watch it every time it comes on the History Channel, but I still haven't bought the DVD because it's too easy to acquire it by other means, which I've still been to lazy to do... *coughpiratecough*
Quote by Eighteen4Ever
I certainly can't think of a single place, but you could go down to the bay and ask some pirates if they know anything about where to find it. I haven't asked so I cant guarantee they'll know, but it's worth a try.

Be prepared to spend a lot of time waiting though, it's like ten hours long in case you weren't aware.

I have zero space on my HD, and my external(where I normally put all my downloads) broke a few days ago, so downloading isn't an option
Quote by Ez0ph
That was a different Feb08er that threatened to suck you off
I remember that

Sadly, I was the threatened.
Quote by Firenze

Let it be known that I concur with everything this gentleman says, ever.

www.myspace.com/tarsusmusic
Quote by Eighteen4Ever
Aside from the concentration camp episode, perhaps the most moving part for me was when you finally see the full version of of Winters shooting the German soldier in Episode 5 (Crossroads, and as you can see I'm trying to avoid spoilers).

Crossroads was a fucking great episode. Almost certainly my favourite of the series.
Great, now I have to watch that whole thing over again. There goes my weekend.
Gear:

-Guitars-
Esp/LTD JH-200
Ibanez RG2EX2
Yamaha FD01

-Amps-
Marshall MGDFX250 (It was a Gift)
Peavey Vypyr 15 watt

-Effects-
Digitech DF-7
Quote by technicolour
I don't think I've seen all the episodes, but I love it none the less. The episode where they find the concentration camp gets me every time.

Yea, the bit when the elderly German villager digging the graves for the bodies starts crying... that got me. That whole episode was amazing.

I really like the first episode, Currahee, with Colonel Geller.

Quote by hazzmatazz
youmakemesmile...

Quote by sebastian_96
Today I stole a girls tampons for being such an annoying bitch.

MUFC

My love for you
Is like a truck
Berserker.
So what, this is a mini-series or something? I've heard of this and I've been meaning to check it out sometime. Has anyone read the book?
"The rule of law -- it must be held high! And if it falls you pick it up and hold it even higher!" - Hercule Poirot

© Soul Power
Last edited by Soul Power at Feb 5, 2009,
after i watched it a second time, i picked up characters better than i did the first time. I knew their names and honestly, i became attached to them. My fave characters are:

Eugene (medic)
Sergeant Lipton
Winters
Sgt. Luz (for the impressions :p
Lt. Compton
Lt. Spears

The series is brilliantly made, in the episode where they assault Foy, i come to hate Lt. Dyke for ****ing up the attack