alright I'm confused is gay marriage legal or illegal or is only in some states Im not gay but its just always just intrigued me to be such an interesting topic
It's legal in some states.

For further homosexual banter, go to the "so lets talk about GAYS" thread.
Knowledge speaks, but wisdom listens.

When the power of love overcomes the love of power the world will know peace.

-Jimi Hendrix-

Quote by CodySG
You know you're in the drug thread when you see pictures of squash and "tuna nigga!" when you click the page.
Quote by dudetheman
It's legal in some states.

For further homosexual banter, go to the "so lets talk about GAYS" thread.

Music theory?
I'm writing my senior thesis on gay marriage in fact
Interesting stuff indeed...
Ha, TS is gay.
E-married to ilikepirates

Quote by bloodtrocuted93

How are you so fucking awesome at music?

>¦<
¦
Are you proposing to me? I'm flattered, and support your rights, but I like women.
He's a freak of nature, but we love him so.

Quote by John Frusciante
Music isn't the Olympics. It's not about showing other people what you can do with a piece of wood in your hands that has strings on, it's about making sounds that are good.
gay people are ok..they are good for home value. your gay neighbors make the neighborhood look fabulous.
but then again
fag drag
Seeing as you live in California. (So do I).

Prop 8 passed and homosexual marriage is illegal. However couples can still have the same privileges as married couples, such as joint bank accounts, sharing house deeds, and etc. They just can't have a marriage certificate thats recognized by the state.
Gay Marriage is legal in Massachusetts and California (I think.)
There are a couple states that don't allow gay "marriage", but allow Civil Unions (Can you say "Separate but equal"?).
A bunch of other states don't allow residents to have civil unions or marriages, but will recognize civil unions or marriages made outside the state.
The remaining states are full of rednecks who will assault you if you have a lisp or wear pink shirts.
no clue, but I think gay guys shouldn't be able to get married, but I think lesbians should
Have Heart

xXx STRAIGHT EDGE xXx

//Are you as think as i drunk you are?//

Quote by DrPants PhD

-Some pregnant teacher threw up on my sister, lawl.
OWNED
There are a few states that have gay marriage. The problem with that is that gay couples go to these states to get married, but when they return to their home state their marriage isn't recognised by the state.
Quote by Vornik
Thanks for the advice. I'm going to put it, along with your other advice, into a book, the pages of which I will then use to wipe my ass.
I am in california and i know that Proposition 8 was passed banning gay marriage, however there is a huge legal dispute going on right now and within the next few months the supreme court is going to rule on it to set it in stone.