I am planning to buy agile al 2000 guitar. I was wondering if sx deimos is better choice based on pickups etc. Their both about the same price.
Quote by sparky3
I am planning to buy agile al 2000 guitar. I was wondering if sx deimos is better choice based on pickups etc. Their both about the same price.

simply put, no. agile's will outperform any sx and are of better quality.
i used to be a mod, then i took an arrow in the knee.
Agiles are like Epiphones only cheaper and better. SX has made literally the worst guitars I have ever played in my life.
-Instruments-
Squier frankenbass
LTD Deluxe EC-1000 in Vintage Black
1960's Banjuke
i would save up and get an al3000, it will be much better in the long run for not much more money
2012 Gibson Les Paul Custom Classic
2001 Schecter C-1 Classic
2007 Yamaha APX500
Vox AC15CC1 w/ Eminence Tonkerlite
Assorted Pedals!

All for sale!

Call me Matt!
SX guitars are actually decent for the money especially when you get up in the more expensive ones. A few years at the guitar show in Boston there was a dealer there with several SX guitars I tried them all and was very impressed. Each guitar was set up and tweaked by the seller. He set them up flawlessly which is usually unheard of from a retailer. I prefer the Agile line but the set neck SX LPs do play and sound good and I have considered getting a Set neck SX Deimos just to compare it to my Agile LP.

John
My sx is alright and it's materials (especially the pickguard) are fairly cheap but can't complain for the price. I just ordered an AL-2000 myself and based off of all the Agiles my friends own they are a much better build and quality guitar based on price once again. My only complaint about Agile LP's are the heavy weight even compared to Epis and Gibson LPs. SX guitars aren't absolute crap but they are worth the little money you spend on them. Basically you'll get a solid guitar but if it busts or breaks down you can just buy another for that cheap of a price. Although you might as well save up for a good Agile if you just plan on doing that.
What I'm working with:
Fender Jazzmaster
Gibson SG-X
ESP EC-401
Peavey 6505+ w/ Voodoo mods