Page 1 of 2
So UG, as you probably guessed i'm quite attracted to a lady, and as i've suddenly taken an intrest into art i thought i'd draw her a picture for Valentines.

Here is the half completed picture, with a few annotations but first let me explain the picture; The reason there is a Moose and a Bear chilling in a field is because she gave me the nickname 'Bearcat', and i gave her the nickname 'Mewseface' awesome no? Anyways, I had the idea of hiding a few things in the picture for her to find, hence the annotations:

1: In the sky there will be a Bi-plane with a trailing banner on it with the Japanese characters "ラブラブ"; "ラブ" meaning "love" thus making it "love love". I chose this because she's quite into Japanese culture.

2: Under the Bears skin (Or colour layer. ) there is a hidden message. I did this 'cause she's a bit of a photoshop geek, and i figured it's pretty cute.

Now this is fine and dandy me explaining this to you, but the reason i've come to you is that i feel like 2 isn't enough. I was wondering if anyone else had any ideas to contribute to my peice. I'm not expecting you to know what to put there or anything, just ideas for where i can place a little message or whatever.

Cheers in advance.
Bearcat?

Seriously, though. The art looks nice, but I'm in way over my head as far as cutesy and affectionate goes. If I tried to pull that **** off, my girlfriend would either mock me endlessly or run away screaming.
There will probably be a signature here at some point.
Maybe some flowers will do..
Squier Standard Telecaster.
Random Ibanez GIO superstrat
Takamine EG440C Maple Blue

Line 6 Spider III 30 w
Blackheart Killer Ant
Blackheart Little Giant

Line 6 Pod X3 Live
Line 6 Toneport UX-2
Quote by alaskan_ninja
Is the moose looking at the bear's boobs?

Possibly.

Quote by Adam...?
Bearcat?

Seriously, though. The art looks nice, but I'm in way over my head as far as cutesy and affectionate goes. If I tried to pull that **** off, my girlfriend would either mock me endlessly or run away screaming.

Don't ask about the name, she called it me once and it stuck.
Last edited by Woo!Yay! at Feb 5, 2009,
hate to say it, but for it to be cute it'll probably have to be somethig that is just between you, or at least important between you two.
"Your just a monkey in a monkey suit, aww yeah!"-Piebald "Long Nights"
Aw. I can't see the pictures..
FUNK IS THE WAY

you can be in my dreams if i can be in yours
That's a really cool idea, man. I'm not really creative in any way though...wish I could help.
E-married to ilikepirates

Quote by bloodtrocuted93

How are you so fucking awesome at music?

>¦<
¦
Quote by Woo!Yay!
Very.

You know what my next line will be then don't you
The will be heartache,
there will be rain,
and joy I can't explain.
Just whip your dick out.
Quote by Ez0ph
That was a different Feb08er that threatened to suck you off
I remember that

Sadly, I was the threatened.
Quote by Firenze

Let it be known that I concur with everything this gentleman says, ever.

www.myspace.com/tarsusmusic
inb4

tits or GTFO

or maybe

Pics or it didnt happen
Gibson SG
Ibanez RGR420ex
Marshall JTM30
Slash SW95 Crybaby
Boss DS1/DD7
Digitech Bad Monkey

This is the gayest idea I've seen in years...and I wish I'd thought of it. You're a romantic genius.
Quote by ozzyismetal
Neopowell, that's because you are a pumped-up sex offender.
Quote by Kensai
You're exactly the kind of person who'd have sex in a bar drunk
Quote by Zero-Hartman
You're a terrible, terrible man. This is a new middle for you.

I write things. You can read them.Essay on UK student riots
Quote by Adam...?
Bearcat?

This song wins the thread!

I love it

And the picture is...meh...good but I don't believe that she's gonna see the hidden images unless you tell her so there's really no point in hiding them in the first place.

Or are you hoping she'll start shooping them and will discover on her own(probably by accident)?
Quote by RoamingConflict
This one dream involved me, one random girl, midgets and a pie.

...and midgets ended up f*cking her. I got the pie.

Quote by BloodMoon666

This song wins the thread!

I love it

And the picture is...meh...good but I don't believe that she's gonna see the hidden images unless you tell her so there's really no point in hiding them in the first place.

Or are you hoping she'll start shooping them and will discover on her own(probably by accident)?

I was thinking of giving her a clue, not sure what though. "Give the bear a shave?"

Maybe just, "There's a secret in there, but you're gunna have to mess around in Photoshop with it. " I'll think of that when the time comes.
This is why I never tell anyone in my real life about the pit.
I can totally rip off idea's from here and pass them off as my own.

I kid though. Anyways, you don't have any other inside jokes or anything like that? It's really hard to give you any ideas when you're a total and complete stranger.

Unless this thread was made just to brag, and not for ideas at all...

Hmmmm...
Quote by Guitar0player
You're Thurstonsexual

Happily E-Married to En_zed
The public doesn't want new music; the main thing that it demands of a composer is that he be dead.
-- Arthur Honegger

Enjoy reading? Please crit my work .
Quote by Adam...?
Bearcat?

Whoa...
Howd you find this song?
It's f*cking catchy
Quote by Cianyx
Whoa...
Howd you find this song?
It's f*cking catchy

I had to listen to it after your post.
I do not regret it.
Quote by Guitar0player
You're Thurstonsexual

Happily E-Married to En_zed
The public doesn't want new music; the main thing that it demands of a composer is that he be dead.
-- Arthur Honegger

Enjoy reading? Please crit my work .
Quote by TooFast
Just whip your dick out.

+1

Seriously though, just think about what else makes her laugh/smile, and go with it. [ Like the japanese thing. ]

I kid though. Anyways, you don't have any other inside jokes or anything like that? It's really hard to give you any ideas when you're a total and complete stranger.
QUOTE]

I understand that it's hard to help me cause you don't know her, but i'm just looking for other ways of hiding things in the picture etc.

Going out in the snow to think a bit. See you all later.
hey I have a way to make it better, you see on the sun's face how the mouth is kind of like the top of a love heart? well maybe you should do a nose like ^ that and when put together they form an upside down love heart :P
Quote by naedauuf
I'm in need of a guy
looks pretty cutesy wewtsy I bet she'll like it. But ofc present it to her in a respectable way so she doesnt think your some savant tool.
RIP Bernie Mac
RIP Michael Jackson

FUCK YOU DIME!

Quote by Cobain_Is_King
Get 'Cliff is Angry. So so angry' on your ass.

Edit: Then take pictures and send me them.

Genetically engineered and raised by wolverines DAVE MUSTAINE...
Aww Andy Pandy, that's really cute ^.^

I need to make Connor a card, but I suck at drawing cute stuff, lol. >.<
MEMBER OF THE LAUGAM BRITISH HIT SQUAD! HONORARY MEMBER OF THE SWEDISH LAUGAM HIT SQUAD!
I'M JUST SEE THROUGH FADED, SUPER JADED, AND OUT OF MY MIND
<//////>~ dA
Esther is officially awesome and smart - Frenchy
I also think I have a way to get her to start looking at it in photoshop.

Print it off, and copy the PS file to a USB disk, give both to her, and tell her that there are some things on the disk that she may not have seen on the piece of paper, and since there's only a PS file there she has to open it in PS and from there she'll probably start snooping around behind some layers.
Quote by naedauuf
I'm in need of a guy
What's the hidden message in the image? I might be wrong, but I think there's about 99% certain she'll get scared if she finds the hidden message, and then she'll think you're a perverted stalker and change identity, get plastic surgery, and move to another part of the country.
Decapitation will assist you.
Let's not bicker and argue about who killed who...
Quote by Necrophagist777
I'm ORION, LORD OF EVIL, give me your soul and breathe in my darkness.

YOU WILL NOT ENJOY THIS......
╭∩╮( º.º )╭∩╮
See I would try something like this with my gf, but since she is 100x a better artist than I'll ever be, so I'm pretty sure it would be under appreciated...
Oh f*ck it,
I'm gonna have a party.
I had the blankest year,
I watched life turn into a TV show.
It was totally weird.
Last edited by soXlittleXtimeX at Feb 5, 2009,
you love her?

you love a girl, that is sooo gay
Sig space available, give me some praise
Quote by ross1234
you love her?

you love a girl, that is sooo gay