Hey everyone. I was wondering what you guys thought about the Recording King guitars? I priced some for around $200 and they sounded as good as Taylors to me. Whats yall's opinion on them?
Quote by Argonaut
^ Wrong Kensai.

Quote by Sean-Man
I may be a Narcissist, But im the Best Narcissist
Is this a troll? $200 sounding as good as $2000......
2001 Gibson USA Les Paul Studio Black/Gold
2008 Alvarez-Yairi DY40C
2004 Taylor 310
Marshall AVT275

Ex guits 2002 Ovation Elite, 1995 Seagull 12 BC Rich Gunslinger Snakeskin Various Yamaha Various Sammick Epiphone Les Paul, Epiphone ES
Checked google for these guitars and found none for $200 more around $600 look like pretty cool guitars though all solid woods. I had never heard of them before though.
Quote by Milez5858
Is this a troll? $200 sounding as good as $2000......

No. Not a Troll. and I'm not comparing them to the $2000 ones. But they sound better than the Taylor Big Babies atleast. Try one out. You'll orgasm
Quote by Argonaut
^ Wrong Kensai.

Quote by Sean-Man
Quote by TylerB1717
Where can you try them out?

I tried them out at a guitar shop here. They should be anywhere that AXL guitars are sold. both are japanese I believe. I'm pretty sure they are both from the same company actually but are just two different divisions like epiphone and gibson.
Quote by Argonaut
^ Wrong Kensai.

Quote by Sean-Man
Yeah, there is this little guitar shop where i live, and they have both AXL and Recording King guitars. Recording kings sound incredible for the price, so ya you should go ahead and get it
We can dance if we want to
We can leave your friends behind
'Cause your friends don't dance and if they don't dance
Well they're no friends of mine