Don't like your animation, don't like your sig

Just plain don't like you
O what a disgrace if such a despised and base race, which worships demons, should conquer a people which has the faith of omnipotent God and is made glorious with the name of Christ!

The music winners listen to
Quote by MHDrunk
Don't like your animation, don't like your sig

Just plain don't like you

you're still not getting in my sig
I wouldn't want my name next to any of those who are in your sig

Would give you the finger emoticon but I am in quick reply and CBF
O what a disgrace if such a despised and base race, which worships demons, should conquer a people which has the faith of omnipotent God and is made glorious with the name of Christ!

The music winners listen to
I liked it (especially the opening credits part you did, with the snowy trees - that style was great), but I can't comment on the overall demo, it's been ages since I did animation properly.

Cinema 4D ftw!

EDIT: I also laughed so hard at the boxes, they were fantasticly awesome.
Gear:
Ibanez S470 (EMG 81/S/85)
Sigma DMC-15E
Laney VH100R
Laney 4x12 Cab
Ibanez Weeping Demon
M-Audio ProKeys 88
Mbox 3 Pro
KRK RP6 G2's
Plum Team FTW!

X
Quote by The_Foo_Fighter
The box things were strange, I think a circular view of the models would be better. And maybe make the whole thing a bit shorter, it feels a little drawn out.

Theres loads of decent demo reels on youtube, have a look around them.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NGhC0PC93Aw&feature=related

Theres a good example.

circular view, as in, make them spheres instead of boxes?

the boxes were for a customer, so I had to make them look the way he wanted them to.
good job
but its "Vorlagen"
Quote by frankv
Tokio Hotel is probably the worst thing Germany has produced since WW2.

I think you are much better at 2D animation than 3D. The fish guys amination it pretty choppy. I like the forest one.
Quote by CoreysMonster
circular view, as in, make them spheres instead of boxes?

the boxes were for a customer, so I had to make them look the way he wanted them to.

I mean, umm, a camera spin around of the models, to show them off, maybe do the same with just untextured mesh
That was a boring demo reel. You need to cut it down to being close to one minute and make it much more fast paced. Your gonna make or break yourself in the first 10-30 seconds depending on the employer. Also are you an animator or a modeler or what exactly did you do on all of these?
Quote by MASTER JiMMY
Stop failing, and things will work out.
Quote by pinksalmon
That was a boring demo reel. You need to cut it down to being close to one minute and make it much more fast paced. Your gonna make or break yourself in the first 10-30 seconds depending on the employer. Also are you an animator or a modeler or what exactly did you do on all of these?

pretty much everything, the animation, the modelling, a couple of designs and drawings... also, it's for University, and I pretty much just wanted to show everything that I could do and have done, I know someone who used to teach there and he pretty much told me what to put in and what to leave out to show them how interested I was in animation.
obviously for an employer I would need much better and much more "tied-together" work, that fits together and is interesting as a whole. this is just a potpourri of everything I've done.

Quote by Toast1337
good job
but its "Vorlagen"

oops
Last edited by CoreysMonster at Feb 6, 2009,