is the studio a lower quality or is it just as good as the standard?

Epiphone Hummingbird
Epiphone Futura Custom Prophecy (Twin EMG)
Vox Valvetronix VT20+
Vox Wah
Boss MD-2
Danelectro Cool Cat Drive
Boss EQ

A lot of differing opinion on that, though quite a lot of people will say the standard has far better quality control.

Id just play them in a shop, even with standards they differ quite a lot from one guitar to the next.
Gibson 58 RI VOS Custombuckers
Mesa Lonestar Special 2x12
go for a japanese les paul copy, preferably made in fujigen. burny, greco, tokai, orville and edwards all made/make fantastic les pauls for far cheaper then the studio.
Ebay that sucker.
what about Zemaitis? theres a f***ing nice Zemaitis in the guitar store at the moment. one of the metal front ones?

ill probably try out some gibson standards and stuff when i go to the gibson dealer near my house.

Epiphone Hummingbird
Epiphone Futura Custom Prophecy (Twin EMG)
Vox Valvetronix VT20+
Vox Wah
Boss MD-2
Danelectro Cool Cat Drive
Boss EQ

supposedly the only diference is cosmetics, the studio has no binding the standard has a better top/neck. the quality is supposed to be the same but ive heard from so many people that some gibsons are great and some are bad, just gotta play it to see
Stay thirsty my friends...

Jackson DXMG Dinky
Bugera 333XL
ISP Decimator

Quote by thewho68
This thread is as of much use as Anne Frank's drumset.
Quote by Silver-spear94
what about Zemaitis? theres a f***ing nice Zemaitis in the guitar store at the moment. one of the metal front ones?

ill probably try out some gibson standards and stuff when i go to the gibson dealer near my house.

zemaitis are crazy nice guitars, if you can get one do it, made by Greco and ive always wanted a greco.
id take one over any gibson any day.