it was my first guitar and i still engoy playing rock and blues on it as oppose to my other two guitars that use for metal playing.
I have already orderd an fender hot alcino 3 pick for the bridge which was an inpulse buy :S so if you can shed some light on what i have purchased that would be nice haha i was alo wondering if the cavity would be big enough to install a strat pick up? also how would i go about modding a scratch plate to mount it on? anthoth optionis making it into an esquire. are their any othe mod ideas tha could improve the guitars sound or any sugestion that you have had expirence of working? thanks. D
xox
not a t-rex fan : lol
squire telecaster
Dean '79 V classic white.
Ibanez 370DX with Irongear hammerhead in bridge
spider line 2 112w amp

Nile, The Faceless and Cannibal Corpse - fucking bad-ass!
Last edited by rex666 at Feb 5, 2009,
go to dimarzios or seymour duncans websites. they both have seperate sections for tele pickups which would drop right into your tele and you can check out the whole lineup of products. lace makes a nice set of two for a tele and they would drop right in also.
i dont use it for metal lol but kwl its just that i dont have a strat to compair with.
squire telecaster
spider line 2 112w amp

Quote by MichaelOfCanton
go to dimarzios or seymour duncans websites. they both have seperate sections for tele pickups which would drop right into your tele and you can check out the whole lineup of products. lace makes a nice set of two for a tele and they would drop right in also.

i forgot to mention that im on a tight budget so i have been looking at ebay for upgrade parts.
squire telecaster
spider line 2 112w amp