well.. basicly anyone got any expirience with that?.. shouldnt be too hard, since i'm good with metal?..

any tips, advices.. ?
i'd go for a simple one: http://www.lvguitars.com/ebay/Pictures/Hardware/LOCK-NUT-BK-42.25mm.jpg

i'm not buying one, because i'm kinda bored and i need a locking nut for my "experiment" guitar so yeah i'm making one.
pics later
regards serjem.
Quote by Moggan13
Serjem is like a Bishops testicals: Swollen
ಠ_ಠ
IIIIfb * KARKOLI * ytIIII(mostly rock... a little funky, a little hard just the way you want it )
all i can say, is good luck. i would just buy one, considering they are like less 20 buck
Epiphone G-400
Yamaha Pacifica (Mod on hold due to procrastination)
Rocktron Banshee
Marshall 10CD

Quote by geetarguy13

I've never smoked before but it looks like fun.
Quote by JBizzle Da Truf
all i can say, is good luck. i would just buy one, considering they are like less 20 buck

in the end, i might, because this might turn out to be a disaster, but anyways let's give it a try :P
Quote by Moggan13
Serjem is like a Bishops testicals: Swollen
ಠ_ಠ
IIIIfb * KARKOLI * ytIIII(mostly rock... a little funky, a little hard just the way you want it )
Give it a try. The worst that could happen is that you're out of 4 and a half bucks of stainless. If you do it, make sure you post it, cause it sounds interesting....
Quote by conor1148
who cares if they're drawn,

boobies

Gear:
Peavey Supreme 100W head
Crate 4x12 cab
Epiphone Les Paul Standard+
Modded Johnson Stratocaster
I think it's a really cool idea to make your own, as the cheap $20 ones are molded zinc, horrible nuts and wear out really fast.

I think if you could make your own out of stainless steel it'd be really cool! Give it a go.
^heck yeah.
and, again, post how to do it. I think it woudl be cool to do...
Quote by conor1148
who cares if they're drawn,

boobies

Gear:
Peavey Supreme 100W head
Crate 4x12 cab
Epiphone Les Paul Standard+
Modded Johnson Stratocaster
Just get loads of pictures, take measurements of your own neck - width, length, height, taper, string spacing etc. Should be a cool project
It might be easier to make a Washburn Wonderbar version in my opinion, get a steel block, drill through, then drill down to make screw holes for the string locks.

Quote by demoniacfashion
Is there any black people on UG?
I don't think a lot of black people play guitar anymore.

Quote by Oasis-fanatic
they all kinda went extinct after hendrix really.

Needless to say, I lol'ed.

Quote by human panda
Appart from being on UG or wanking, thats what i mostly do