That bridge also looks like it is a string through one...so you might need to route holes (not sure on the technical name!) underneath.

Epiphone Les Paul Standard w/ SD Alnico Pro II's
Fender Aerodyne Telecaster & Stratocaster
Marshall JCM 800 4104 combo

E-Married to Funny_Page
Quote by Chrisiphone
That bridge also looks like it is a string through one...so you might need to route holes (not sure on the technical name!) underneath.

It's not - you can see the ball ends of the strings sticking out from beneath the bridge.

Thanks anyway, though.
Quote by -MintSauce-
It's not - you can see the ball ends of the strings sticking out from beneath the bridge.

Thanks anyway, though.

thats the screws
Quote by .arkness:.
I did it in the church confession booth. i jizzed all over the mesh in an attempt to hit the priest.
Quote by -MintSauce-

Thanks anyway, though.

Ahh's I see now sorry!

I've found this though.

http://www.schaller-guitarparts.de/hp135015/Bridges_Tailpieces-Combination.htm

It's not the same but it's similar!

Epiphone Les Paul Standard w/ SD Alnico Pro II's
Fender Aerodyne Telecaster & Stratocaster
Marshall JCM 800 4104 combo

E-Married to Funny_Page
Quote by rhysm
thats the screws

Look to the right of each screw. There's a screw for saddle adjustment, then a ball end below (which appears to the right, because of the perspective of the photo).

Quote by Chrisiphone
Ahh's I see now sorry!

I've found this though.

http://www.schaller-guitarparts.de/hp135015/Bridges_Tailpieces-Combination.htm

It's not the same but it's similar!

Yeah, those have caught my eye too. They're pretty neat, and look hawt.

I'm just hoping that someone will jump out, and announce that they've seen one of these elsewhere.. otherwise I might have to grab myself a small metal plate, a cheap fixed bridge, and bodge.
Last edited by -MintSauce- at Feb 5, 2009,
Quote by -MintSauce-
Look to the right of each screw. There's a screw for saddle adjustment, then a ball end below (which appears to the right, because of the perspective of the photo).

ah yes i see, right you are
Quote by .arkness:.
I did it in the church confession booth. i jizzed all over the mesh in an attempt to hit the priest.