Ok, we got a band going, we need a name, none of us can think and the pit is full of good ideas. Secondly, we need to learn a song in 2 weeks, any easy ones to start with?
Quote by cornmancer
In hell they make you play Mario Kart for all eternity. Every race you almost win, but then get triple blue shelled 5 feet from the finish line and get forced to watch everyone pass you.

XBL: FOOmike25

It's Your Fudging Nightmare
i have a great one

"searchbar"
Quote by Immortal_Guitar
ExiledSoul, you have just won the Best UG Liar award. Thanks for participating with your incredible dumbassery and lies.

Quote by gsr2k6
I have a turd with a carrot stuck in it. Its the GREATEST pet ever, makes quite the mess though.
Yeah yeah, good but maybe, more metal, Manchester is pretty win.
Exiledsoul, i couldn't find any tabs for that, maybe go **** yourself is ok
Quote by cornmancer
In hell they make you play Mario Kart for all eternity. Every race you almost win, but then get triple blue shelled 5 feet from the finish line and get forced to watch everyone pass you.

XBL: FOOmike25

It's Your Fudging Nightmare
the faprapeicumbloodwhatigotthisbandnamefromthepitwhatdidiexpect band.

STEAM: beachhhhhhhh

Quote by cornmancer
Please daddy, just for one hour.
Crazy Train. Or if you're complete newbs... London Calling.
DeVillains!
Quote by iron_mike25
Yeah yeah, good but maybe, more metal, Manchester is pretty win.
Exiledsoul, i couldn't find any tabs for that, maybe go **** yourself is ok

i was referring to the band name. this thread has been done countless times.
"what easy songs should we do for our talent show?"
"what should we name our band?"
"i need an easy song to learn, fast!"

quit spamming and search before you start a stupid thread.
Quote by Immortal_Guitar
ExiledSoul, you have just won the Best UG Liar award. Thanks for participating with your incredible dumbassery and lies.

Quote by gsr2k6
I have a turd with a carrot stuck in it. Its the GREATEST pet ever, makes quite the mess though.
I think you're wanking over yourself if you say crazy train is an easy song to learn, unless they just get up and play the intro.
what type of music are you into? might help with ideas for covers. if metal maybe for whom the bell tolls coz its ba-dass and sounds harder than it is to the untrained ear

as for a band name just misspell a swear word with an X, then you'll be edgy. like the swollen coX or the goat fuXers or steaming pile of shXitXX
AC/DC:s back in black and you shook me all night long and burnin´ alive, hurriganes: i will stay, guns n´ roses: patience, van halen: top of the world.
Opeth
Let's not bicker and argue about who killed who...
Quote by Necrophagist777
I'm ORION, LORD OF EVIL, give me your soul and breathe in my darkness.

YOU WILL NOT ENJOY THIS......
╭∩╮( º.º )╭∩╮
Coriolis.

Doctor Fremantle.

PROFIT.
Epiphone SG
Crate V-18 212
Xaviere XV-500
Boss PS-5 SUPER Shifter
Digitech Bad Monkey

SWINE FLU FREE SINCE 1974
Quote by iron_mike25
Ok, we got a band going, we need a name, none of us can think and the pit is full of good ideas. Secondly, we need to learn a song in 2 weeks, any easy ones to start with?

You're already the sixth-worst band ever.
You're*