Page 1 of 2
I just dont get vegetarians, well most anyway they dont eat meat cause they dont like animals being killed for food, but they will still eat fish and sea animals like as long as its been put in water for more than a minute it suddenly becomes less of an animal than one that lives on land.

then most of them will stop because it gets to difficult to cook two different meals so all that bull**** they spouted at you one week ago isnt really that important to them compared to having to stir two pans instead of one,
then a month later theyll decide to become a vegetarian again and they start judging you.

tl;dr hypocryits.

i would like to see your views.

edit, theirs nothing wrong with people who want to be vegitairians , its just hypocryits i dont like.
✠ ☠ ✠
RIP Ronnie James Dio

Fendi Shoes is actually extremely advantageous.
Last edited by sirrjj at Feb 5, 2009,
Way to generalise a whole group of people.

Let them live their lives they way they want. If the odd few spew crap at you, politely tell them to stfu and you dont want to hear it. If they continue to spew, get up and walk away.

If they are really persistent, beat their heads in.
Sat in a lab, curing diseases. They actually LET me play with chemicals!
Well there are different levels of vegans you know...besides, who are we to care?
Oh f*ck it,
I'm gonna have a party.
I had the blankest year,
I watched life turn into a TV show.
It was totally weird.
Quote by sirrjj
I just dont get vegetarians, well most anyway they dont eat meat cause they dont like animals being killed for food, but they will still eat fish and sea animals like as long as its been put in water for more than a minute it suddenly becomes less of an animal than one that lives on land.

then most of them will stop because it gets to difficult to cook two different meals so all that bull**** they spouted at you one week ago isnt really that important to them compared to having to stir two pans instead of one,
then a month later theyll decide to become a vegetarian again and they start judging you.

tl;dr hypocryits.

i would like to see your views.

I'm a vegetarian, I don't eat fish, I don't eat any kind of sea food. I too am against people who call themselves vegetarians when they still eat fish. Making exceptions isn't part of calling yourself vegetarian. If they are true vegetarians they won't stop after one week. And I wouldn't judge you at all.

It's your choice, your food, I just dislike it.
This is my sig, isn't it

AWESOME?

[quote="'[x"]Huffy[x]']I never understood Christianity.

A religion that is essentially based on stories about an invisible man that made the universe and a magic zombie that could walk on water and got nailed to a cross.
I read the title as wedgies.

...so i'm here.

This is Larry The If you click him, he will give you magic powers.
srsly.

If you are not willing to die for the perfect s'more, Then you don't deserve a s'more at all.
i went out with a vegitarian wh has been veggie her whoe life

i couldnt imagine that

meat is too good

anyway i dumped her cuz of it.....she was really hot too
Quote by UncleCthulhu
Done to death.

Die please.

yes.

even if meat is awesome, this just isn't necessary
Last.Fm

“If there was anything that depressed him more than his own cynicism, it was that quite often it still wasn't as cynical as real life.”
― Terry Pratchett

qft...

Jeremy Clarkson is a knob.
My friend doesn't eat meat because 'she doesn't like the idea or eating dead animals'.
Fair enough, but she eats ham occasionally.. so wat.
wen i ask they say that they fall into the habit smhw ........but nyways i think there is a connection smwhere. Now i being a teetollar will not give into this habit nyhw

FOR JUST £2 A WEEK, YOU CAN PREVENT THIS.
Quote by OlivierF
I'm a vegetarian, I don't eat fish, I don't eat any kind of sea food. I too am against people who call themselves vegetarians when they still eat fish. Making exceptions isn't part of calling yourself vegetarian. If they are true vegetarians they won't stop after one week. And I wouldn't judge you at all.

It's your choice, your food, I just dislike it.

thats what im saying my main point is the fact they dont consider anything that lives in the sea worthwhile(as in less imkportant than land animals). (if that makes sence )
✠ ☠ ✠
RIP Ronnie James Dio

Last edited by sirrjj at Feb 5, 2009,
I'm vegetarian, and i don't eat fish. You are thinking of piscatarians. Also, i have been vegetarian for most of my life. I find the idea of eating meat disgusting (my opinion), for two reasons- 1 what you are eating was once alive; it just seems... wrong. and 2 since i was about 8, the smell of meat has been horrible to me. my opinion.
Quote by sirrjj
thats what im saying my main point is the fact they dont consider anything that lives in the sea worthwhile(as in less imkportant than land animals). (if that makes sence )

What...?

I don't eat fish and any kind of animal, and so should every proper vegetarian.

I've been vegetarian for 9 years now. by the way..
This is my sig, isn't it

AWESOME?

[quote="'[x"]Huffy[x]']I never understood Christianity.

A religion that is essentially based on stories about an invisible man that made the universe and a magic zombie that could walk on water and got nailed to a cross.
I'm also a vegetarian and I don't eat any animals, whatsoever. But you maybe wanna taste my meat, 'cause youre asking for it, cocksucker.

I HATE it when people generalize every vegetarian based a single experience.
punk&metal wrote:

why would they star in a movie making fun of themselves

Subject: Spinal Tap.

Chill!
The animals are already dead, you might as well eat them instead of letting them go to waste.
We are "PSYCHONAUT", Psychedelic/Stoner/Sludge from Belgium.

Check out our recordings and shows here:

BandCamp
YouTube
FaceBook
read the below sentence carefully

i dident say all vegetarians (just all the ones i have seen)

read above sentance
✠ ☠ ✠
RIP Ronnie James Dio

Quote by cocacolabottle
The animals are already dead, you might as well eat them instead of letting them go to waste.

And the reason the animals are dead is...... That someone killed them to eat them!
punk&metal wrote:

why would they star in a movie making fun of themselves

Subject: Spinal Tap.

Chill!
Quote by cocacolabottle

what!!!!!, the more you buy the more they kill.
✠ ☠ ✠
RIP Ronnie James Dio

Not all vegetarians eat sea food.

And my mom has been a vegetarian for 20 years.
*-)
Quote by Bob_Sacamano
i kinda wish we all had a penis and vagina instead of buttholes

i mean no offense to buttholes and poop or anything

Rest in Peace, Troy Davis and Trayvon Martin and Jordan Davis and Eric Garner and Mike Brown
Quote by Guitardude19
Way to generalise a whole group of people.

Let them live their lives they way they want. If the odd few spew crap at you, politely tell them to stfu and you dont want to hear it. If they continue to spew, get up and walk away.

If they are really persistent, beat their heads in.

I think you just summarised my entire attitude towards people...
Although I don't actually beat peoples heads in
Some people wait a lifetime, some simply accept...

...Some of us crash land, some of us eject...

...Some restore the blood flow, some just let it go and bleed...

...Some of us obsess, some move on to something new
Quote by sirrjj
what!!!!!, the more you buy the more they kill.

But.. they're already dead? If I were to be slaughtered brutally I'd rather have someone enjoying my delicious meat rather than being thrown away in the garbage knowing that I was killed for nothing.

BandCamp
YouTube
FaceBook
I actually like bugging vegetarians with storys from my job in a butchershop.

The expression on their faces is priceless...
Quote by whatamidoinhere
I think you just summarised my entire attitude towards people...
Although I don't actually beat peoples heads in

Yeah, beating heads in is quite messy.

Thats why I pay for hired goons to do the beating for me.

>_>

<_<
Sat in a lab, curing diseases. They actually LET me play with chemicals!
Quote by cocacolabottle
But.. they're already dead? If I were to be slaughtered brutally I'd rather have someone enjoying my delicious meat rather than being thrown away in the garbage knowing that I was killed for nothing.

May I slaughter you and enjoy your delicious meat?
wen i ask they say that they fall into the habit smhw ........but nyways i think there is a connection smwhere. Now i being a teetollar will not give into this habit nyhw

Well most veggies and vegans tend to say that meat is awful because animals had to die blah blah blah. Fair enough but when the same people buy leather shoes, handbags, cars with leather seats, friggin wool products and a bunch of other animals products then yeah that is bloody hypo critical !!
Last edited by dandoosh101 at Feb 5, 2009,
Quote by el-ECTRO
May I slaughter you and enjoy your delicious meat?

Take me out to dinner first.

BandCamp
YouTube
FaceBook
Quote by cocacolabottle
They don't kill it if people don't buy it. The more people buy, the more animals they kill.

Here's what I don't get: Why do people try to force vegetarians to eat meat?
*-)
Quote by Bob_Sacamano
i kinda wish we all had a penis and vagina instead of buttholes

i mean no offense to buttholes and poop or anything

Rest in Peace, Troy Davis and Trayvon Martin and Jordan Davis and Eric Garner and Mike Brown
the way i see it, the animal is already dead when u order, so if u dont eat it, someone else will. its not like u order a cheeseburger, and they go out back and kill a cow for ya. but it does take some dediaction to be a vegetarian. power to them.
(\__/)
(='.'=) This is Bunny. Copy and paste Bunny into your
(")_(") signature to help him gain world domination.
Quote by Guitardude19
Yeah, beating heads in is quite messy.

Thats why I pay for hired goons to do the beating for me.

>_>

<_<

Well, there's a few steps in between ignoring people and GBH
I usually tend to get the job done somewhere in there

Quote by element4433
Here's what I don't get: Why do people try to force vegetarians to eat meat?

Funsies

Last edited by whatamidoinhere at Feb 5, 2009,
Quote by cocacolabottle
Take me out to dinner first.

Ok. Meet at KFC in 2 minutes.

Quote by dandoosh101
Well most veggies and vegans tend to say that meat is awful because animals had to die blah blah , fair enough but when the same people buy leather shoes, handbags, cars with leather seats, friggin wool products and a bunch of other animals products then yeah that is bloody hypocritical !!

1: if someone is a vegetarian, they more than likely will not purchase said items

2: wool? you realize that shearing =/= killing right? if you don't, you're doing it wrong
Last.Fm

“If there was anything that depressed him more than his own cynicism, it was that quite often it still wasn't as cynical as real life.”
― Terry Pratchett

qft...

Jeremy Clarkson is a knob.
veggie: im a vegetarian, except for chicken and fish

normal geezer: thats funny, cos im a non smoker, except for cigarettes.

Epiphone Hummingbird
Epiphone Futura Custom Prophecy (Twin EMG)
Vox Valvetronix VT20+
Vox Wah
Boss MD-2
Danelectro Cool Cat Drive
Boss EQ

if god didnt want us to eat animals, why did he make them out of meat?
My red is so confident that he flashes trophies of war and
ribbons of euphoria
Quote by cocacolabottle

yes but if you buy more more will be killed BECOUSE OF YOU!!!
✠ ☠ ✠
RIP Ronnie James Dio

Quote by element4433
They don't kill it if people don't buy it. The more people buy, the more animals they kill.

But.. the meat that is in the stores is already ready to be eaten, it'd be such a waste..

BandCamp
YouTube
FaceBook
Quote by OlivierF
What...?

I don't eat fish and any kind of animal, and so should every proper vegetarian.

I've been vegetarian for 9 years now. by the way..

you would be a vegetarian....oliver.

its like carlin said, weak names make weak people.
Quote by elliott FTW
if god didnt want us to eat animals, why did he make them out of meat?

That was hilarious... well done!

Page 1 of 2