All things being equal, fat people use more soap

I just can't understand what its supposed to mean!
I've been here since '04.

Well that everything is equal but that fat people on a side note have bigger bodies so they need more soap to wash themselves. Isn't it clear?
We are "PSYCHONAUT", Psychedelic/Stoner/Sludge from Belgium.

Check out our recordings and shows here:

BandCamp
YouTube
FaceBook
bigger people need more soap to clean themselves.
Quote by bearded_monkey
Oh man thats amazing, you win midi pure. I don't care whether it's a competition or not

Quote by halvies

could have been 3 's but there wasn't nearly enough exclamation marks to emphasize the anger/disbelief

oh yeah
It means shut the **** up and take a shower ****ing fatass
Sig space available, give me some praise
Yes... More surface to clean. You need more soap for more surface.
DeVillains!
Fat people are fat.
Let's not bicker and argue about who killed who...
Quote by Necrophagist777
I'm ORION, LORD OF EVIL, give me your soul and breathe in my darkness.

YOU WILL NOT ENJOY THIS......
╭∩╮( º.º )╭∩╮
I love how you accept that you're stupid.

EDIT:
Quote by 0RI0N
Fat people are fat.

I don't know why but that made me laugh a lot. Sigg'd
wen i ask they say that they fall into the habit smhw ........but nyways i think there is a connection smwhere. Now i being a teetollar will not give into this habit nyhw

FOR JUST £2 A WEEK, YOU CAN PREVENT THIS.
Last edited by el-ECTRO at Feb 5, 2009,
all things being equal they use more soap, meaning

If you have a 300lbs guy in a state of cleanliness identical to that of a 150lbs guy, the butterball needs more soap to marinate.

Fat people wouldn't ALWAYS need more soap, like if I crawled out of a tarpit and was using budget soap while the fatty was in a decontaminated place and using industrial soap. He would require less due to the qualities of dirtiness and cleaning instruments used.

So the quote says "If we're all equally dirty, using the same soap/water/everything else, the tubbo needs more soap" to prevent someone from throwing out the example I gave earlier to prove the original quote wrong.

In-depth common sense, at your service.
Quote by Trickycindy
You're a f*cking wanker.

Quote by JC13
@Prole... Magnificent...

Quote by ZanasCross
Thanks sir. Unbanned.
Quote by freedoms_stain
Bigger surface area to clean, more soap required.

Would you like to know the answer to 1 + 1 next?

11?
Quote by freedoms_stain
Bigger surface area to clean, more soap required.

Would you like to know the answer to 1 + 1 next?

Yes Im aware that fat people need more soap to clean themselves, I may have admitted to stupidity but I'm not retarded.

But that fact would hardly warrant a qidely used quote, so obviously there's some sort of deeper meaning. Otherwise the entire first half of the quote (everything being equal) would be rendered useless.

PS. Go put on a skirt and eat some haggis.

Last edited by NFFC_1865 at Feb 5, 2009,
Quote by NFFC_1865
Yes Im aware that fat people need more soap to clean themselves, I may have admitted to stupidity but I'm not retarded.

But that fact would hardly warrant a qidely used quote, so obviously there's some sort of deeper meaning. Otherwise the entire first half of the quote (everything being equal) would be rendered useless.

The English invented the "skirt" version of the Kilt. Burn.

"All things being equal" indicates all other variables other than (in this case) a persons weight do not affect how much soap is used.
I was workign at an elementary school aged day camp once, and two of the fat kids were running through the sprinklers with their shirts off. Of course the non-fat kids made fun of them quite a bit. At this point little Eugene and Jarod came up to me very upset and Eugene said:
"Make them stop Mr. Mike, just because we're fat doesn't mean they have to tell us that we're fat!"

It will forever be one of my favorite quotes.

Anyway TS, the point is that fat people are fat, but just because they're fat it doesn't mean that we have to call them fat...

All things being equal.
Quote by freedoms_stain
The English invented the "skirt" version of the Kilt. Burn.

"All things being equal" indicates all other variables other than (in this case) a persons weight do not affect how much soap is used.

Who said anything about a kilt?
I was just implying that you liked crossdressing

Not to mention they need to get in between rolls of fat, thus creating more surface area requiring cleaning.
ಥ_ಥ
Quote by NFFC_1865

But that fact would hardly warrant a widely used quote, so obviously there's some sort of deeper meaning. Otherwise the entire first half of the quote (everything being equal) would be rendered useless.

Not heard it once.

Gladly.
Quote by boreamor
Not heard it once.

Gladly.

Id only heard it once then I googled it tbh!

All things being equal, fat people use more soap

A fat person will use more soap to clean their body head to toe, then a thin person will.
it's explaining that for one thing to be equal, it can mean another isnt. Our freedom, at the cost of others. get it?