I'm a dude and i have shoulder length hair. I want to make it neater and straighter, i blow dry it in the mornings (fag lol) and i have hair straighteners but i cba to do it every morning. Any tips from you, The Pit?
There's a special sex move I do called the Charizard.
It's where you light the girls pubes, then put it out with your cum and run around the room flapping your arms screaming, "You don't have enough badges to train me!"
Wash it and comb it every day... that's what I have to do, but my hair isn't quite that long; about an inch of the shoulders
All I want is for everyone to go to hell...
...It's the last place I was seen before I lost myself

Quote by DisarmGoliath
You can be the deputy llamma of the recordings forum!
Stop taking it to gay bars.

For when mine was longer I had to use a straightener because it gets curly and wavy and all over the place.
ಥ_ಥ
Quote by ChemicalFire
Wash it and comb it every day... that's what I have to do, but my hair isn't quite that long; about an inch of the shoulders

I do
It's where you light the girls pubes, then put it out with your cum and run around the room flapping your arms screaming, "You don't have enough badges to train me!"
Use shampoo that helps to keep hair straight.
Yes, girls' shampoo.
Buy it.
wen i ask they say that they fall into the habit smhw ........but nyways i think there is a connection smwhere. Now i being a teetollar will not give into this habit nyhw

FOR JUST £2 A WEEK, YOU CAN PREVENT THIS.
You can get hair chemically straightened these days, but how effective it is on long hair i do not know.
Gear:
Gibson Les Paul Custom
Epiphone EDS-1275
Epiphone Les Paul
Schecter C-1+
Peavey Delta Blues
Quote by el-ECTRO
Use shampoo that helps to keep hair straight.
Yes, girls' shampoo.
Buy it.

And conditioner you noob. You fail at being a girl
Quote by St.Loony

lmao

EDIT: Where do i get it chemically straightened and...

How much because i'm poor?
Quote by filthandfury
Get it chemically straightened

Thats for very very very curly hair.

Just use your goddamn straightners.

Epiphone Les Paul Standard w/ SD Alnico Pro II's
Fender Aerodyne Telecaster & Stratocaster
Marshall JCM 800 4104 combo

E-Married to Funny_Page
I've also got to add, how can i make it neater?

EDIT: Don't flame me for not editing
Quote by King Twili
I've also got to add, how can i make it neater?

EDIT: Don't flame me for not editing

Get a haircut to tidy it up. Wash and brush in the mornings. It's very difficult to make long hair look 'neat' but if you spend time on it, you can make it look like you care how it looks.
Quote by buckethead_jr
^And known for that bloody awesome croissant with a crown.
Man that's badass.

MINE SIG R PINK
Quote by St.Loony

I don't use it that much. Makes my hair greasy.
I hate my hair.
wen i ask they say that they fall into the habit smhw ........but nyways i think there is a connection smwhere. Now i being a teetollar will not give into this habit nyhw

FOR JUST £2 A WEEK, YOU CAN PREVENT THIS.
Quote by el-ECTRO
I don't use it that much. Makes my hair greasy.
I hate my hair.

Go bald.

E-Married to Funny_Page
How about being a man and not caring what your hair looks like.
  • Ibanez Soundgear
  • Cort SJB-3 Acoustic
  • Epiphone Goth X-Treme
  • DigiTech BP50
  • Epiphone Les Paul Custom 3 Plus LTD
  • Epiphone Les Paul Standard
  • Cort Evl-K6
  • DigiTech RP80

Cort Guitar Owner's Club 2nd member.
well, you could not wash until it becomes kind of like dreads. that'll work.
or... you get a professional to put chemical relaxant in your hair. it'll stay straight for probably a month or more. it's not terrifyingly expensive, but i would never pay for it, primarily because i have a devillock which takes very little effort to maintain.
I'VE GOT A NEW ROSE.
Do not use the hair drier, let it air dry, that's what I do sometimes and it's usually fairly straight for curly hair when I do that. When I dry it with a towel, it's got the texture of dreadlocks though.
You're gonna have to super glue your hair to the ceiling, while standing on a chair. Once the glue is dry, kick the chair out from under you. You're hair will be very straight at this point. Be sure to have a can of Moose or whatever to make it stay that way.

You're welcome.
We're only strays.
Quote by Martyr's Prayer
You're gonna have to super glue your hair to the ceiling, while standing on a chair. Once the glue is dry, kick the chair out from under you. You're hair will be very straight at this point. Be sure to have a can of Moose or whatever to make it stay that way.

You're welcome.

Make sure it's not a bull moose, however.
ಥ_ಥ
Quote by Martyr's Prayer

You're welcome.

You called?

E-Married to Funny_Page