It taste just like the candy, i got the watermelon flavor. It's like 50 watermelons jolly rancher made into a drink, just is pure sugar. It was the first time I had seen the drink near my college.
LOL
Why does that sound like some kind of sex position?

"I have 'er the ole Jolly Rancher las' nigh'"

*Wink wink nudge nudge*
Sat in a lab, curing diseases. They actually LET me play with chemicals!
You mean Jones Soda?
*-)
Quote by Bob_Sacamano
i kinda wish we all had a penis and vagina instead of buttholes

i mean no offense to buttholes and poop or anything

Rest in Peace, Troy Davis and Trayvon Martin and Jordan Davis and Eric Garner and Mike Brown
Never had it, but the jolly rancher ice cream is ****ing disgustingly sweet. I assume the drink is the same.
Quote by element4433
You mean Jones Soda?

no, he means jolly rancher.....its kinda hard to mix up the 2. although the green apple jones does taste exactly like green jolly ranchers.
Quote by element4433
You mean Jones Soda?

nah its just called the Jolly Rancher drink, its pretty good but its all sugar. You feel the sugar rush.
LOL
Quote by JohnnyChimpo241
no, he means jolly rancher.....its kinda hard to mix up the 2. although the green apple jones does taste exactly like green jolly ranchers.
I didn't know Jolly Rancher made a soda.
*-)
Quote by Bob_Sacamano
i kinda wish we all had a penis and vagina instead of buttholes

i mean no offense to buttholes and poop or anything

Rest in Peace, Troy Davis and Trayvon Martin and Jordan Davis and Eric Garner and Mike Brown
Sugars: : 45.2 g

lol.

**** like this ought to be banned from production. Is it even real sugar or is it that high fructose corn syrup ****?

edit: That source claims it's 29g of sugar, or rather HFCS.
Last edited by Archaon at Feb 5, 2009,
Quote by Archaon
lol.

**** like this ought to be banned from production. Is it even real sugar or is it that high fructose corn syrup ****?

Yeah its high on sugar, i read the label before i bought and it has almost 300 calories also lol, but i wanted to try it.
LOL
Quote by SiKh22
Yeah its high on sugar, i read the label before i bought and it has almost 300 calories also lol, but i wanted to try it.

I've pretty much stopped drinking sodas entirely. Haven't had one since maybe October.

****'s so bad for you. Probably the #1 reason why so many North Americans are fat. Anything with HFCS is a bad idea.
Quote by Archaon
I've pretty much stopped drinking sodas entirely. Haven't had one since maybe October.

****'s so bad for you. Probably the #1 reason why so many North Americans are fat. Anything with HFCS is a bad idea.

I also don't soda and I'm a vegetarian but i saw this thing, and i was like I can't pass this sugar crap up. You should try it once if you see it, bad for the throat though.
LOL
Quote by SiKh22
It taste just like the candy, i got the watermelon flavor. It's like 50 watermelons jolly rancher made into a drink, just is pure sugar. It was the first time I had seen the drink near my college.

watermelon jolly ranchers are my favorite, but that drink sounds absolutely disgusting.
Remember through sounds
Remember through smells
Remember through colors
Remember through towns
-Modest Mouse, "Novocaine Stain"
Quote by SiKh22
I also don't soda and I'm a vegetarian but i saw this thing, and i was like I can't pass this sugar crap up. You should try it once if you see it, bad for the throat though.

lol, fair enough.

I don't mind sweet things, but some items just go overboard on the sweetness.