What preset should I use with my new Digitech RP 150 pedal? I think I recall someone using the 70s amp model in the past but I don't remember. My rig is in my sig. Thanks.
My Rig:
Epiphone Les Paul Custom - Alpine White
Vox AD30VT
Epiphone SG Special - Black
Planet Waves Cables
Levy's Strap
Dunlop .70 Picks
Anyone know? Tips for my valvetronix?
My Rig:
Epiphone Les Paul Custom - Alpine White
Vox AD30VT
Epiphone SG Special - Black
Planet Waves Cables
Levy's Strap
Dunlop .70 Picks
doesn't your valvetronix have something like a "british" or "vox ac30" mode? use that and turn the digitech off.

Whodicted

Quote by stevo_epi_SG_wo
france is laaaaame

Recognized by the Official EG/GG&A Who To Listen To List 2009
Ditch the Digitech. Modeling pedal into modelling amp is a no-no.

Though you could turn the modeling off on the Multi FX. That is, set the amp model to "Direct". This bypasses the amp modelling section. Then you can use just the effects on the pedal. Your results probably wont be great, the amps built in effects work best.

Best thing you can do with a valvetronix tonewise is put an EQ in the FX Loop. The 30 watters don't have them though if you're technically minded there are mods for this. Of course if the amp is just for practice then I wouldn't worry about this.

What kind of music do you play?
"Music snobbery is the worst kind of snobbery. 'Oh, you like those noises? Those sounds in your ear? Do you like them? They're the wrong sounds. You should like these sounds in your ear.'"
- Dara O'Briain
modeling amps and multi-effects pedals usually aren't an ideal combination.
I suggest removing the digitech from your chain and using the effects and models from your amp.

what specific sound are you trying to get?
Gear:

MIA Fender Stratocaster
Jackson Kelly KE3
Ibanez Universe
Marshall JCM 800
Orange Jim Root Terror
Mesa 2x12
Ovation Custom Balladeer
pedals and such in profile