are dean acoustic v easy to play and do they have a nice sound, Ive seen them online and they look nice but looks can be deceiving, iv looked around and there pretty affordable but i want to know if there worth buying.
unless your going to pulg it into an amp its gonna sound funny... they dont have the deep acoustical sound they sound like a loud electric in my opinion but when they are plugged in they sound amazing (speaking from experience)
✠I use emotion for the many and reserve reason for the few
✠Adolf Hitler✠
terrible terrible sound. and they're uncomfortable to hold and play. seriously, bad idea.
Telecaster - SG - Jaguar
Princeton Reverb, Extra Reverb
P-Bass - Mustang Bass
Apogee Duet 2 - Ableton Suite
of corse there uncomfortable there vs, but what about dean performers?
extremely thin thats why they sound bad unless they are plugged in but they are harder than hell to sit down and play imo
✠I use emotion for the many and reserve reason for the few
✠Adolf Hitler✠
im used to holding my guitar the way you hold Vs so it wouldn't be a problem
They seem more like a noveltey guitar to me, can I ask why you want one?
YellowGreenBlueRed

Quote by webbtje
You live in a ruler, the only child of trouser water (?); it's very fantastic, and salami!
they look cool, but that dosnt realy matter, i like how Vs fret boards are totally open
Each to his own... I'd suggest a cut away if thats an issue, you can get much better guitars for the same price.

Read the product description on dolphin music, and they're suppose to be selling it too.

Dean sure makes some strange guitars. Their new V Coustic guitar couldn't be comfortable or even sound that great as an acoustic but it would be an eye catching stage guitar. I wonder if anyone has played the V Coustic guitar on MTV yet.
YellowGreenBlueRed

Quote by webbtje
You live in a ruler, the only child of trouser water (?); it's very fantastic, and salami!
If you want something called "tone", I suggest you stay far away.
Equipment:
- Art & Lutherie Cedar CW (SOLD! )
- Martin D-16RGT w/ LR Baggs M1 Active Soundhole Pickup
- Seagull 25th Anniversary Flame Maple w/ LR Baggs Micro EQ

Have an acoustic guitar? Don't let your guitar dry out! Click here.
Yeah.. do yourself a favor. Never pay that much money to sound bad, look bad, and get made fun of.
I'm not a fan of facts. You see, the facts can change, but my opinion will never change, no matter what the facts are. - Stephen Colbert