Kings of Leon and Blur would be good, but if they have Katy Perry as one of the headliners...
Quote by guitarhero_764
I think you need to stop caring what people think about it. I stayed home all day today and masturbated like 5 times. Fucking blast.

Ibanez ATK300 ◈ Sansamp VT Bass ◈ EHX Nano Small Stone ◈ Hartke LH500 ◈ Ashdown/Celestion 115
i concur, i would love to see kings of lion. i really like the new album
snow patrol maybe... i dunno

never heard of katy perry though
MY DESIGN/PHOTOGRAPHY TUMBLR
Quote by SEALSniper1152

If you take a jar, and whisper what you want to hate into it, then close the jar, coat it in crunchy peanut butter, and shove it up your ass. I'm pretty sure you could hate everything after that.
I like KoL. The others, not so much.
Ego inflating praise here:
Quote by Fishyesque
That is SOOOOOOOOOOO sig worthy! Pure awesomeness to you, sir.

C wut I did thar Fishy?

's UG
Katy Perry does have nice legs though...
YellowGreenBlueRed

Quote by webbtje
You live in a ruler, the only child of trouser water (?); it's very fantastic, and salami!
What exactly did you expect from a britpop festival?
<Dobzilla> because "when you were born, they thought yo' momma shit herself."
<Frehnchy> ...
<esther_mouse> ...
<Rankles> ...
<RaNdOm-FeLiX> ...
<Dobzilla>
They had Interpol playing last year. I'd fly to wherever the hell it is just for that (ok, that's not true, because I haven't even flown out of state for Interpol concerts).

I wish those Yankee bastards would come to North Carolina! Also, Kasabian needs to come over here.
Quote by renegade2031
Katy Perry does have nice legs though...

It's not often you see a leg man these days...

Shame about her voice, style of music and the rest of her appearance though.
Quote by Karvid
You win this thread. And UG. I haven't actually lol'd at a post in a really long time. Thanks for changing that. I expect a sig

He expected this.

Something you definitely need to know
I was considering going but it's really expensive, even for one day. Meh, I might go one year.
X
Quote by BullonParade
confirmed so far: kings of leon, katy perry, snow patrol, blur.

anyone else agree that theyre glad they never bought a ticket? cant say that this is anything amazing...and these are the headlining acts btw.

Hope this means that KoL don't do Reading and Leeds. Arctic Monkeys or Radiohead would be better.
I'd go just for Katy Perry
Hull City A.F.C

Quote by Thrashtastic15
crunkym toy diuckl;ess ass ****igkjn ****** **** bitch ass pussy ****er douchecanoe ****** **** you s omn cnt you lieet le biutch
Blur could be awesome if the reunion is good (no more think tank please!). But its a long far to travel.
Quote by BullonParade
confirmed so far: kings of leon, katy perry, snow patrol, blur.

anyone else agree that theyre glad they never bought a ticket? cant say that this is anything amazing...and these are the headlining acts btw.

Bit of a silly statement when only 4 bands have been confirmed.
Quote by cam_sampbell
I'd go just for Katy Perry

I'm lucky the T in the Park event is organised by the same people as Oxegen, so I get to see Katy Perry at Oxegen. Should be fun. Can't wait to sing along to Hot N' Cold.

Can't say I'm looking forward to Blur though. All my friends think they're amazing, but I just think they're really "ish".
Ego inflating praise here:
Quote by Fishyesque
That is SOOOOOOOOOOO sig worthy! Pure awesomeness to you, sir.

C wut I did thar Fishy?

's UG
I can't go due to my location, but I always look up clips from Youtube. It seems like they always have pretty good lineups.
Eurgh, Indie-fest 09.
Quote by duncang
maybe it's because i secrely agree that tracedin inymballsackistheb best album ever

he's got the fire and the fury,
at his command
well you don't have to worry,
if you hold onto jesus' hand
Blur and Kings of Leon would be awesome. There was a time when Snow Patrol didn't suck, so they'd be alright. And personally, I don't mind Katy Perry, but I can understand why people wouldn't like her. But I wasn't considering going, so... meh.
I play by my own rules. And I have one rule; There are no rules... but if there are, they're there to be broken. Even this one.

Confused? Good.

Quote by CrucialGutchman
Sigs are wastes of my precious screen space.

^ Irony

Quote by RevaM1ssP1ss
LET ME HUMP YOU DAMMIT