Ok so im a beginner but not a complete beginner . I was wondering If the song "Animal I have become " by 3 days grace is a easy song ?
I really wanna learn it and it seems kinda easy .
Other than the drop C tuning .
all depends on you really, its easy but if you a complete beginnner even easy songs are difficult...then again there are poeple who are new to guitar but pick it up really fast and are soloin within months of playing for the 1st time...so its not really a hard song just depned on how good you are

good luck
Roses are red
Voilets are blue
The only bulge in my pocket is my wallet
No i'm not happy to see you
is easy, I would like something harder
Gear:

-ESP/LTD M-100FM
-Yamaha Pacifica PAC012
-PBS 15Watts Amplifier
-Dunlop Original Crybaby Wah Pedal
-Monster 25ft. Cable
-Dunlop Tortex 1mm Picks
-Dunlop Strap (Heavy Duty)
- Ernie Ball 10-46
you should find the tab and try it out.....we have no way of knowing if the song is easy for you or not since we dont know your skills as well as you do. there's no harm in finding on this site and giving a try
Quote by silent caution
all depends on you really, its easy but if you a complete beginnner even easy songs are difficult...then again there are poeple who are new to guitar but pick it up really fast and are soloin within months of playing for the 1st time...so its not really a hard song just depned on how good you are

good luck

well I already know the intro and the other parts seem to be power chords so I guess I'll try it. I've been playing for about a month and know some chords alot of riffs and 2 songs .
I think I have enough skill to play it.

-Javier