the best guitar for punk rock under $300, i play old punk like the sex pistols, misfits, black flag, and dayglo abortions. im looking for one with good sound and is fairly easy to play, i have access to an amp so i dont have to worry about getting one.
steal, my son
Guitars
BC Rich Deluxe Series Warlock
Schecter Devil Custom

Amps
Crate GX900-h w/ GX412S cab

Effects
Boss NS-2
Dunlop Crybaby From Hell Wah
BBE Sonic Stomp
Korg Pitchblak
iv already had some discussions about stealing a guitar and its not gonna happen
Some sort of les paul or strat? Like I said in the last thread?
Ibanez RG7321
Jackson Randy Rhoads V with Floyd Rose
Peavey Valveking 112
Digitech RP70 Guitar Processor
get any telecaster, use the bridge pickup its got loads of treble and ive found it great for punk songs
a wangcaster. it defines punk rock so accurately
JOIN MY IRON MAIDEN FAN CLUB!!!! CLICK HERE!!!!!

My Gear:
Dean Baby ML Cowboy From Hell Finish
Dean M10 Amp
Digitech Death Metal Distortion Pedal
Quote by jpo1992
the best guitar for punk rock under $300, i play old punk like the sex pistols, misfits, black flag, and dayglo abortions. im looking for one with good sound and is fairly easy to play, i have access to an amp so i dont have to worry about getting one.

get a squier telecaster
just get a squier strat or tele.
Do you feel warm within your cage?

And have you figured out yet -

Life goes by?
Quote by Hydra150
There's a dick on Earth, too
It's you
Quote by jpo1992
are fat strats good?

Yes

About the most versatile guitar you can get with the HSS configuation
Ibanez RG7321
Jackson Randy Rhoads V with Floyd Rose
Peavey Valveking 112
Digitech RP70 Guitar Processor
- Telecaster with a stacked singlecoil pickup in the bridge (often called 'noiseless singlecoils' or sometimes 'singlecoil sized humbuckers').
- Les Paul Junior models (not the cheapest Epiphone one with the bolt-on neck, though they used to do a setneck version which would be fine), upgrade it with a slightly higher output humbucker or stacked P-90 (depends which type of pickup it originally came with).
- SG style guitars, same applies as the LP Junior.

Most important part really is getting a naturally mid/high-gain amplifier.
Yes, I know everything. No, I can't play worth a damn.
A child is trafficked and sold for sex slavery every 30 seconds. Support Love146.
all rite im lookin at the guitars and their all black and white, every one in my town has a guitar like that where can i find different colors, like white and black?
I've been using a cheap Epiphone SG for a few months and play mostly metal and punk--it's great for this genre. Been playing mostly ramones, sex pistols and some new york dolls stuff. I've tried similar songs on strats and i think the SG comes across grittier.
Quote by jpo1992
all rite im lookin at the guitars and their all black and white, every one in my town has a guitar like that where can i find different colors, like white and black?
Whatever type you're looking at, try googling the brand name. Usually the brand's website will show you all the colours that they make each guitar in.

Online shops often have a wider range of colours available than local stores too. But bear in mind of course with online shops you can't try before you buy so even if you find a colour you like online it's a good idea to check your local stores anyway.
Yes, I know everything. No, I can't play worth a damn.
A child is trafficked and sold for sex slavery every 30 seconds. Support Love146.
Craigslist is your best friend.
BACK LIKE A HEART ATTACK