Poll: Should I let her give me a bj?
Poll Options
View poll results: Should I let her give me a bj?
Yes
10 59%
No
7 41%
Voters: 17.
so this whole thing starts where my best friend is going out with this girl, jessica, and they go out for a month without managing to kiss, i don't know how that really worked out considering we're both 17. But anyways near the end of their month, my friend starts flirting with this girl, laura, and she comes over his house on halloween and he says, "Dude i'm deffenitly going to be hooking up with her tonight"...

Needless to say he didn't, but he bascially intended to cheat on jessica. Ended up breaking up with jessica.

So it's present day and he starts talking to jessica again, and I was joking around with him and said, "So I think I'm gonna have hot sex with jessica" he says, "you probabley could, just don't because I think i'm falling for her possibly,"

so then at then end of that day jessica pulls me aside before i'm about to leave school and says, "can I give you a bj?" i didn't know what to say and she told me to think about it and walked away....

So should I or shouldn't I have her give me one?
No.

I'm fairly certain women don't jump at the chance of giving random men blow jobs like they're Britney Spears tickets up for grabs. She has some evil motive. Possibly to piss off your friend, because he pissed her off trying to cheat with him.

EDIT: I fail, I misspelled "off". Good thing I'm a perfectionist and I read the post several times over, each time I came back into the thread, otherwise I would have missed it.
Last edited by I Poke Badgers at Feb 5, 2009,
Hell yes!
Quote by Ur all $h1t
I stick stuff in my pee hole.

Gear:

Schecter C-1 Classic
Ibanez S670PB
Stratocaster MIM Standard
Marshall MG30 (its purple )
Dunlop Crybaby Wah
Ask for anal intercourse.
Let's not bicker and argue about who killed who...
Quote by Necrophagist777
I'm ORION, LORD OF EVIL, give me your soul and breathe in my darkness.

YOU WILL NOT ENJOY THIS......
╭∩╮( º.º )╭∩╮
Don't, depends if you like her, if you don't like her, do it, free bj for **** and giggles, but if you like her, don't start off things to fast, just go with the flow.

And no, your friend is playing you, and probably keeping that girl in the "backup" girlfriend, which a lot of people like to do, he'll get over it, because he obviously doesn't like her.

EDIT: I Poke Badgers brings up an excellent point, do you know her well?
Live Rig:
Ibanez Rg 150R w/ Duncan 59s
Marshall JCM2000 TSL60 Head
Mark IV Combo
Marshall 1960a Cab w/ Vintage 30s
Ibanez RG1570 Prestige w/ Duncan 59s
Jackson SLSMG Soloist
Currently in Ontario, Canada.

Charge her at least something for it. $20? You could get some new strings and picks. In this economy you gotta hustle. You could sell the vid to you friend fo mo money!!! Use both heads.
AL
Quote by DSchmitty
Don't, depends if you like her, if you don't like her, do it, free bj for **** and giggles, but if you like her, don't start off things to fast, just go with the flow.

Screw this pussy let her suck your d!ck
No moral, no dilemma. Problem solved.
Quote by captaincrunk
You are a slave who is looking for a master, and I hope he beats you.

Quote by rmr024
Toaster ovens are fucking amazing, I don't really see where you were going with that...
YES A BJ IS A BJ!

If you dont you know your gay!
Yoda i be!

Quote by lzrdsixsix6
its so much funner doing it with friends tho...........like masturbation

Quote by GrayFoxz
With your post, the pit has its rightful name - the pit, the most lowest place on earth, after a 100 feet of earth and 200 feet of sh|t .
Ok, I can't understand what the hell you're saying because your grammar is horrible. You sound like some kid who is trying to impress a bunch of people on the internet.

Get out now, and this belongs in the relationship thread.

*reported*
GEAR
Epiphone SG-400
Marshall 1987 JCM-800 2210 100W

Proud Member of:
The SG Owners Unite
Marshall Amplification
EHX Users Guild

The True Eccentric Tea Drinking Appreciation Preservation Society

Quote by Taygunov
Screw this pussy let her suck your d!ck

Some of us men mature my friend.

EDIT:Translation: When most of us were 15 and 16 we ran around ****ing everything, but eventually everyone grows up and tries to find the right girl, hence why I brought up that point, you obviously haven't moved on yet, or your acting immature ahaha.
Live Rig:
Ibanez Rg 150R w/ Duncan 59s
Marshall JCM2000 TSL60 Head
Mark IV Combo
Marshall 1960a Cab w/ Vintage 30s
Ibanez RG1570 Prestige w/ Duncan 59s
Jackson SLSMG Soloist
Currently in Ontario, Canada.

Last edited by DSchmitty at Feb 5, 2009,
Quote by I Poke Badgers
No.

I'm fairly certain women don't jump at the chance of giving random men blow jobs like they're Britney Spears tickets up for grabs. She has some evil motive. Possibly to piss off your friend, because he pissed her off trying to cheat with him.

EDIT: I fail, I misspelled "off". Good thing I'm a perfectionist and I read the post several times over, each time I came back into the thread, otherwise I would have missed it.

this. Women are scheming coniving demonettes when it comes to this stuff.
Seeing as the outcome of this in no way effects me I say go for it. Make sure you subtely ask her if she has aids first though, she may be on a mission to spread it to all of her ex's friends and you could be first ... dum dum dum.
Quote by Weeping_Demon7
Ok, I can't understand what the hell you're saying because your grammar is horrible. You sound like some kid who is trying to impress a bunch of people on the internet.

Get out now, and this belongs in the relationship thread.

*reported*

You realize that getting a blow job in no way equals being in a relationship, right?

BJ =/= love. (Anal sex, on the other hand does)