I really can't say much about this problem to be honest. I've installed all the software and whatever. But then I was playing through my headphones, did a pinched harmonic and it sounded like when a distortion pedal sort of fizzles out if it's out of battery. Now the tone is real real real weak and I don't know what the **** is wrong with it. It could be my headphones, but then I tried recording something and got the same results, with horrible fuzz in the background.

Anyone had any experience with this or know what the hell is wrong with it?
And please, anyone who's gonna be like "It's Line 6 what do you expect ROFL" kindly don't post.
Quote by Brian 1.0
Don't listen to him, he likes rap.

Quote by napalm_monkey
i like to drink washing up liquid, it makes my throat feel fresh and smell like plates.

Quote by thomaserak
kill yourself, that'll show 'em.
Yeah man. Configured it and everything.
Quote by Brian 1.0

Quote by napalm_monkey
i like to drink washing up liquid, it makes my throat feel fresh and smell like plates.

Quote by thomaserak
If you have another guitar give it a try, possibly another cable.

If not i really dunno how to help you, sounds like you would have done everything I would have.
Major of 7 String Legion 7 > 6

Carvin DC747
Ibanez RG2228
Schecter Avenger Custom Shop
and my baby....
Gibson Explorer Studio
My other guitar has EMG pickups in, would that make a difference at all do you know?
And this cable is pretty much brand new, but I'll give it a shot.
Quote by Brian 1.0

Quote by napalm_monkey

Quote by thomaserak
Well, it's not that one would be better than another, it helps to narrow down the problem. It's always better to fix a problem than spend the time getting something mailed out, replaced, and mailed back.

Carvin DC747
Ibanez RG2228
and my baby....
Gibson Explorer Studio
Well I just tried it with a different cable, and it worked fine for about 5 minutes, then started screeching like a bitch.

This is really pissing me off haha
Quote by Brian 1.0

Quote by napalm_monkey

Quote by thomaserak
Oh it's all good. It's working now.

Cheers for the help.
Quote by Brian 1.0

Quote by napalm_monkey

Quote by thomaserak
Hmm, is it like a staticy screeching?

I can remember having something similar when i first got mine. I really dunno what is up with it. On my laptop I get a little blip of silence every 45 or so seconds.

Carvin DC747
Ibanez RG2228
and my baby....
Gibson Explorer Studio
Right so it worked fine all last night atfer I posted, and now I have the exact same problem again. I really dont know what the hell is wrong with it, but it is really pissing me off.
Quote by Brian 1.0

Quote by napalm_monkey

Quote by thomaserak
It's all sorted now. I've discovered the problem. Thanks for the help everyone.
Quote by Brian 1.0

Quote by napalm_monkey

Quote by thomaserak