are the digi tech pedals worth buying? i can get one for around 50 bucks and im looking for details about their sounds, they dont sell them in my town so i cant try one out.
no the deathmetal one blows....i play like deathcore **** and i hate it....it dominats ur tone and shizzz....dont waste the money
Quote by jpo1992
are the digi tech pedals worth buying? i can get one for around 50 bucks and im looking for details about their sounds, they dont sell them in my town so i cant try one out.

The Hardwires get good reviews.
I have a Jamman and a RP - both solid and useful.

Most will say meh for the rest... and the Death Metal.... not so much.
I haven't heard the death metal but I have a Hot Head that I got for $19 on Ebay. It sounds ok, and to me sounds like alot of the tones you hear in '80s hair metal. It's noisy if you turn the gain up much over 12:00. On mine the gain and bass are at 12:00 and treble is around 1:00 for a decent tone. If you put it over a clean amp tone with no delay or other time based effects it can sound pretty good. I don't play much metal, but turn the Hot Head on sometimes to practice power chord riffing for fun.

There are sound demos on the Digitech website for all their pedals, and my Hot Head pretty much sounds like the demo especially on the "British Stack" settings. You can usually buy these used cheap.
i own both of the pedals and the death metal one sucks unless you play **** like slayer and death metal......obviously. The hot head isnt too bad but get a boss distortion pedal instead.
Get more money and buy a Metal Muff
No muerde, no calla
Sin sangre no hay arte
Nada ni nadie
De nada más